(S80) D - Dart Kassian, TPE: 54

CV38

Welcome! The VHLM draft is coming up, which is this Sunday. Once that happens, you’ll be receiving waiver offers from multiple teams as soon as we can sign you. Let me know if you have any other questions!

Welcome! If you want a discord to hang out in, let me know. We can't offer a spot on the team yet since the draft is soon. You can also join the vhl discord before the draft and people would help you out with any builds or just chat. 😀

13 hours ago, KaleebtheMighty said:

Welcome! The VHLM draft is coming up, which is this Sunday. Once that happens, you’ll be receiving waiver offers from multiple teams as soon as we can sign you. Let me know if you have any other questions!

He doesn’t just go into the draft? This crazy league!

image.png.32a2676a008f84c483b57e03860c2451.png

Hey, @CV38!

Welcome to the VHLM! I’m Alex_J32, AGM for the Philadelphia Reapers. We have a good team this year that is making a serious run for the cup, and we would love to have you. Right now, we can offer you 3rd Pair minutes with the chance to move up and obtain more playing time if you’re active and ready to compete!

Although it’s not as many minutes as some other clubs offer, we do give you the serious chance in joining a team that could potentially raise the cup at the end of the season. We pride ourselves on our work ethic, our competitiveness, and our team presence as Reapers. Our locker room is made up of a great group of guys that will help you really enjoy the VHL and the community of users as a whole. The GM @KaleebtheMighty and myself are devoted to helping players develop and become the best they can be!

If you’re interested in joining the Reapers, just quote this post and say #fearthereaper. I look forward to seeing your response and watching you flourish in the VHL regardless of where you sign!

-Alex_J32, AGM of the Philadelphia Reapers

Welcome to the VHL, @CV38

The Minnesota Storm are looking to be a top team this season, but we have plenty of room for you on our roster. We have an excellent locker room environment, guides to help you build your player, and much more to help you build your player the way you want to! Our top priority is to help prepare you for a successful VHL career!

Right now, we are prepared to offer you a spot with Top 4 Minutes! To accept our offer, simply quote this post and say "Let's go Storm!" to accept our offer!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask! We are eager to see you join the Storm!

- youloser1337, Minnesota Storm AGM

@CV38

welcome to the league :)

the draft is now complete and we need to find ourselves some more pieces to pull together the ultimate winning team...and we'd love for you to be a part of it. I am the GM of Miami and I am really excited to extend an offer to you. At this time we'd be guaranteeing you 3rd line minutes in Miami with the possibility of playing on the powerplay so long as you continue to grow. Miami has always been known for it's winning mentality but most importantly it's fun, inclusive and social atmosphere. Our LR always has talks, the gang is always a lot of fun and we always try to do things as a team to just keep the bonding experience growing. 

If you want to join a really fun team and have the best VHLM experience, look no further. Quote this and say #partyon...or don't, it's your choice haha. 

1195363751_YUKONFEELTHERUSH.png.b11cc48a655243978737fe794b40e188.png

Heyo @CV38 My name is Juice, and I'm the General Manager of the Yukon Rush.

The Yukon Rush are the latest Founder's Cup Champions coming out of the latest season, and although most of our core roster is gone, we would absolutely love to have you fill into the new look Rush! To start your career here in the VHLM, we are offering you 2nd Pairing Minutes. While on paper the Rush aren't the favourites for the season, we weren't last year and we ended up with the Cup, so you never know what might happen if you dawn the Rush jersey!

We here at the Rush franchise prides itself on taking newer users in the league and helping grow them into stars. There's a lot of details for you to learn and Yukon is the perfect place to learn, with both myself and AGM @fromtheinside who are very hands on. There is no shortage of resources at your disposal.

If you like the sounds of this, quote my post here and reply with #FeelTheRush. Doing this will signify you want to sign with Yukon. From there, we will send you and offer and get in touch about joining the Team Discord. Regardless of who you choose, I hope you enjoy your time here in the VHL! All the best!

image.png.0839cfac3a998f3944c440f5b286c627.png

Welcome to the VHL, @CV38!!

Simply put, the Saskatoon Wild want the Cup. We've got the forwards, we've got the goaltending... we need defensemen now. We're working on assembling our core, and that could include you. Let's get you onto the ice and onto a roster that looks ready to go make that championship push!

To join the Wild, quote this post and reply, "#SaskyBois!"

- Thomas Landry

General Manager of the Saskatoon Wild

Welcome to the Leauge!!! Now that the draft is over you are able to sign with a team on waivers!

I am Sam Gm of the Halifax 21st! We would love you add you to our squad! We would be able to offer you 3rd line minutes right now BUT that could easily change come start of the season!! You could very well move up to 2nd line minutes with good earning and activity!!!

I'd love to see you in Halifax uniform! To join Halifax qoute this post with #BOATGANG

nl4QwEe.png

Welcome to the VHL Kassian! The draft just ended and it looks like getting more defenders will be our main priority in Ottawa, we can offer you a decent amount of minutes, any help if it's needed at any time and hopefully a steady flow of conversation in the locker room whenever we get things going. 

Let me know by quoting and replying with a #GOLYNXGO if you are interested!

1500x500

@CV38, welcome to the VHL! I'm thadthrasher, the GM of the San Diego Marlins! We are a team that has some powerful veteran players returning this season. As of this point I can happily offer you 2nd line minutes! That's a great place to be as a young player, and I think you'd like that.

We have a dynamic locker room and are always looking to add wonderful people to it. I think we both know that San Diego would be a wonderful future home for your player, and it would be a great move to join us! 

If you are interested in this, quote this with #MarlinsTerritory!