Second Guesses

AwfulHomesick

COLOGNE, Germany

Following a dismal rookie season after high expectations and praises, TSN reports that Blaine Olynick has declined to begin early season contract extension talks with Cologne Express GM Alex Schneider. There has been no comment yet from the Olynick's agent nor representatives from the Express

Speculation is still swirling around, but Olynick has been wanting to test out the waters with this slightly revamped Cologne team. The general mood of Olynick at the start of this season was disappointed, according to teammates who wish to stay anonymous. It's said that he expected the team to become a playoff team at a much quicker pace than it currently is, and he was promised a winning team by his second year. Regardless, the Express management team are working around the clock to keep their Season 37 1st round pick to stay for good.

As the goalie market is as open as it ever has been, this may be the perfect time for a young goaltender such as Olynick to make an unusual move early in his career. 

Is the market really that open?

Bagleface - VAS

Calgary - Brookside

Davos- Moher

Quebec - Waldron

Helsinki - Salo

Seattle - Will need a Goalie.

Toronto - Will need a Goalie.

New York - Wahl

Riga - Szatkowski Jr.

Cologne - Olynick?

Seattle or Toronto grab Skovsgard in the draft this year and it somewhat leaves Olynick one team. Loyalty bro, loyalty.

I want a franchise WITH a goalie though, and if he leaves that's laichly not going to happen in Cologne. I want to compete :P

Yes because it isn't LAICH we have a GM who is on the verge of retiring who could easily create a goalie or anything...:P

Green you just need to see the Light. If I have to Laich, buy you a Bentley to convince you then maybe I should. Besides our team is so Young that you'll have a chance to compete, we won't be this Low in the standings for much longer. You won't hit a career Wahl with us I swear to the all mighty Odin...

Man this is harder than I thought it'd be...

Green you just need to see the Light. If I have to Laich, buy you a Bentley to convince you then maybe I should. Besides our team is so Young that you'll have a chance to compete, we won't be this Low in the standings for much longer. You won't hit a career Wahl with us I swear to the all mighty Odin...

Man this is harder than I thought it'd be...

*Laicht