All VHL GM's.....(Outside of Calgary)

Da Trifecta

Guess no one wanted to waste.....I mean spend a pick on me in the second round and took a chance on someone else, well guess what buddy? Good job. You probably got someone more active who won't retire but that don't mean that I will do that either. So I just wanted to post this title to see which GM's would actually look into here and see what I was writing. Guess my "activity" made you not want me. Well guess what buddy? I am going to start earning TPE again just because you decided to not take a chance on me and I may not have been the best candidate at your pick but I am still a decent pick as I may not have earned like I used to but I am earning consistently without missing a week. So I got drafted to Calgary and decided it was a good time to start earning TPE so that way I can make you regret not taking a 2nd round chance on me.

24 minutes ago, Da Trifecta said:

Guess no one wanted to waste.....I mean spend a pick on me in the second round and took a chance on someone else, well guess what buddy? Good job. You probably got someone more active who won't retire but that don't mean that I will do that either. So I just wanted to post this title to see which GM's would actually look into here and see what I was writing. Guess my "activity" made you not want me. Well guess what buddy? I am going to start earning TPE again just because you decided to not take a chance on me and I may not have been the best candidate at your pick but I am still a decent pick as I may not have earned like I used to but I am earning consistently without missing a week. So I got drafted to Calgary and decided it was a good time to start earning TPE so that way I can make you regret not taking a 2nd round chance on me.

Didn't pick you because you're a goalie, not because of your history. If that makes you return to the VHL and start earning grudge TPE I can live with it; you and I had no problems in the past, I hope you enjoy your time in the VHL and VHLE.

Same as what Peace said. I'm obviously very in favor of you, but I'm saving up for one of the big goalies next season, so you just wouldn't have fit. Nothing to do with it being you, you know that :)

3 hours ago, diamond_ace said:

Same as what Peace said. I'm obviously very in favor of you, but I'm saving up for one of the big goalies next season, so you just wouldn't have fit. Nothing to do with it being you, you know that :)

All good, just motivation to myself to actually earn

4 hours ago, Da Trifecta said:

Warsaw AGM here, we drafted a goalie in the first round so had no need for another. I'm glad you're motivated to start earning again, good luck in Calgary! :cheers:

1 hour ago, Nykonax said:

i think for most teams it was a positional need thing, we drafted a top earning goalie last season don't need another.

Basically this. I really appreciate this kind of energy. I want to see your goalie in the top goalie conversations soon. Respect, brotha.