Town of London #3 - Game thread

Berocka

Just now, Ricer13 said:

I believe as Two Faced and is rather we vote out a mafia member as they still have 4 members on their team. 

I am going with my gut.

VOTE OMG

I believe Nyko as two faced *** and I’d rather*** 

2 hours ago, Ricer13 said:

Will: 

N1: Sniper - I was blackmailed
Voted Rory
N2: Sniper - Blackmailed again. You Co*kSuckers!
Voted Gus
N3: Sniper - Devise, OMG, Nyko, NSG & MMFlex

How the hell do you get 5 names then when the role page says 3?

3.   Librarian

·         You study a role at night and figure out 3 people who could be that role

Does Berocka make a mistake or what? Cuz it's either you are lying or Berocka makes a legit mistake.

More importantly, blackmailer doesn't roleblock, so a librarian should still be able to investigate.

-----------------

I feel like Nykonax is indeed the sniper, and Ricer is just trying to cover his partner. But if we are to give Nykonax some benefit of the doubt that he is truly the two-face, I'd say we should vote Ricer.

Of course, Ricer could also be a jester trying to get hanged. At this point he is just making too many mistakes that I have serious doubt that he is mafia. I feel like the mafia would have help him to cover his lie or at least talk out a plan.

I think Ricer is not town at this point, he could be evil of any kind and potentially a jester.

At this point, I would rather vote on either Nyko or Ricer and not touch OMG. Seems like people just want OMG out at this point for some reasons and he has no one backing him up. That's more town than mafia.

I am keeping my vote at Nyko, but I am happy to change to Ricer if others feel like that's the way to go. I am not voting OMG.

1 minute ago, Goliathus said:

At this point, I would rather vote on either Nyko or Ricer and not touch OMG. Seems like people just want OMG out at this point for some reasons and he has no one backing him up. That's more town than mafia.

To clarify, I feel like OMG is more town than mafia at this point without people helping him.

5 minutes ago, Goliathus said:

To clarify, I feel like OMG is more town than mafia at this point without people helping him.

This indicates to me that you are mafia and are covering for OMG. As for how the rules work with the results giving me 5 instead of 3, @Berockawill have to explain that. I have no clue

1 minute ago, N0HBDY said:

I do feel strongly about voting ricer or nyko but my tiebreaker goes to ricer because it’s ricer :kekw:

vote ricer x3 (mayoral powers!)

That’s fine. Vote me out and town is garaunteed a loss. We have no numbers left.

1 hour ago, Goliathus said:

How the hell do you get 5 names then when the role page says 3?

Does Berocka make a mistake or what? Cuz it's either you are lying or Berocka makes a legit mistake.

More importantly, blackmailer doesn't roleblock, so a librarian should still be able to investigate.

-----------------

I feel like Nykonax is indeed the sniper, and Ricer is just trying to cover his partner. But if we are to give Nykonax some benefit of the doubt that he is truly the two-face, I'd say we should vote Ricer.

Of course, Ricer could also be a jester trying to get hanged. At this point he is just making too many mistakes that I have serious doubt that he is mafia. I feel like the mafia would have help him to cover his lie or at least talk out a plan.

I think Ricer is not town at this point, he could be evil of any kind and potentially a jester.

I am keeping my vote at Nyko, but I am happy to change to Ricer if others feel like that's the way to go. I am not voting OMG.

@BerockaDid make a mistake btw and just recently apologized for it in my Librarian chat. 

23 minutes ago, Ricer13 said:

Brutal. You’re voting out a town member. Super cool. My guesses so far on mafia are:

Goliathus

OMG

MMMFlex

I guess it's us

VS

Ricer
Potentially Nyko as mafia claiming two-face
XXX

A real us vs them going on here.

Who to trust, who to vote. 

Interrogator here chiming back in, I did actually remember to use my night action last night just trying to keep up in here. I interrogated Nyko and guessed that he was the demolitions expert which came back as a no. I tend to think both OMG and Nyko are sus, but if people think that Ricer is a go to target I could be persuaded that way as well. 

1 hour ago, Goliathus said:

I guess it's us

VS

Ricer
Potentially Nyko as mafia claiming two-face
XXX

This guy is mafia. Remember that tomorrow when you all find out I’m town

14 minutes ago, MMFLEX said:

Fwiw it's not Ricer. Ptyrells N1 will gave 2 blackmailer type results so even if one is a lie we know the other one can't be. You're telling me mafia would have used those type of actions on themselves? 

❤️