VHL Mag Vote: Offside Editorial

STZ

Who should be the next writer for the VHL Magazine opinion article?  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

These are the following people who have applied. Instead of me selecting a writer, I've decided to take it to a vote for the members to decide - considering you guys are the one's reading it. I want to have a writer that people CARE about listening to their opinion.

So please don't vote for who you like the most, vote for who you want to hear each and every week about the VHL. Thanks.

This will close when the next magazine is released.

I voted Doomsday to see some fresh blood. But Kyle has proven he can be great at the magazine, and would work perfect for the role as well. Good close vote though! Everybody loves them a good close vote! 

Hey guys, just to let you know. Doomsday is w rioting in real life if I recall, so this is right up his alley.

I do not write professionally, but it is something I enjoy for sure.

I said rioting! Goodness my spelling mistake made sense

Just wanted to make sure I didn't get votes based on being thought of as something I'm not. 

Just wanted to make sure I didn't get votes based on being thought of as something I'm not. 

You live in Montreal? If not then I can't look through evidence.