Jardy's Popularity Masterclass 101

JardyB10

https://anchor.fm/jardy-b/episodes/VHL-Popularity-Masterclass-101-e16tnj7

At @FrostBeard's request, I've put together a bit of a masterclass at how to be popular.

Other mentions:

@MattyIce @youloser1337 @tfong @Beketov @Victor maybe @Beaviss

2 hours ago, Victor said:

Absolutely not surprised I am tagged in a podcast under this name, can't wait to hear about how great I am.

I actually can’t 100% remember if I mentioned you or not 😬. I probably did though

but on second thought, maybe not

Edited by JardyB10

7 hours ago, Victor said:

You did not

But it makes sense why you would think of me when posting x

I definitely intended to at some point. I meant to make a point about being an egotistical post whore, but it got lost in the driving improv.

You get the honorary tag due to status and popularity!

16 hours ago, tfong said:

lol, i don't even know what i just listened to. Also how did your throat not hurt after all that lol.

Oh it did, also I had to pause the recording every couple minutes so I could have a coughing fit

Edited by JardyB10

Review: Masterclass of VHL Podcasting. The podcast was decent content but the voice was way worse than your normal voice. The road noise mixed was a nice added touch since my car doesn't have a lot of it and I missed it from my old beater of a car. 8/10 -2 points because of shrill voice 

51 minutes ago, Beaviss said:

Review: Masterclass of VHL Podcasting. The podcast was decent content but the voice was way worse than your normal voice. The road noise mixed was a nice added touch since my car doesn't have a lot of it and I missed it from my old beater of a car. 8/10 -2 points because of shrill voice 

I wanted to go for a Tony Robbins voice, realized I couldn’t, so ended up doing a Tony Robbins-Dan Carlin lung cancer love child.

1 minute ago, JardyB10 said:

I wanted to go for a Tony Robbins voice, realized I couldn’t, so ended up doing a Tony Robbins-Dan Carlin lung cancer love child.

You wish you sounded half as wise as the GOAT

2 minutes ago, Beaviss said:

You wish you sounded half as wise as the GOAT

JUST YOU WAIT! I’ll do a Hardcore VHL History one of these days, and my voice will be A+ wise.

(no I won’t that’s too much research and I don’t remember things good)

7 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

JUST YOU WAIT! I’ll do a Hardcore VHL History one of these days, and my voice will be A+ wise.

(no I won’t that’s too much research and I don’t remember things good)

Id listen to a Hardcore History VHL edition for sure. Do a deep dive into my gming record while your at it.