Bratislava Watchmen Press Conference

FrostBeard

13 hours ago, FrostBeard said:

Bratislava Watchmen 
Press conference
Off-season, Draft, FA and more!
As per usual, 3 answers will give you 1 TPE and 6 answers will get you the Max 2 TPE you can get from PC every week! 

1. Strong winds have sailed and our draft brought in many great players, what would you wish them in the coming season?
2. GM Frostbeard has been discussed as a possible VHLL (VHL Latvia) league commissioner and GM of all 29 teams. How do you feel about that?
3. We had a brilliant time as a team in Free Agency and we picked up a strong player in Bradley Buzzer. How much do you think it matters to get a premier player like that whom wants to sign with our team?
4. William Groves decided to spend another season down in VHLE and be a dominant force here, do you think his veteran presence is going to be important for our fairly young roster?

5. While the partnership with Viking Brandy brand from Sweden is going great, Bratislava city has offered a chance to sponsor our team by offering a bonus of 2 Million Euros if we Win 3 game in a row. How many times do you think we will achieve that in our 72 game season?
6. What is the most important thing you worked on you player this off-season, any particular skill you needed to improve?

1.  My wish for our new players is that they produce and are happy with how they do this season.

2. It seems similar to some of my ideas for alternative leagues. There are all interesting ideas that will not happen anytime soon.

3. Getting top talent is important for success. He will have a major impact on the season going forward.

4. If I can help teach these youngsters the value of putting in the work, I will have been successful. I believe I will have a major impact both on and off the ice.

5. If we get some of that money, we may all be rich soon.

6. I don't have to far to rise to be VHL ready. But that doesn't mean that I will take things easy. 

1. Strong winds have sailed and our draft brought in many great players, what would you wish them in the coming season?

May all our draftees this season be granted with hot sticks and pin-point accuracy, letting them score many points and help the Watchmen win a championship! Let;s just have a fun season though and everyone enjoy themselves. 

2. GM Frostbeard has been discussed as a possible VHLL (VHL Latvia) league commissioner and GM of all 29 teams. How do you feel about that?

There is a VHL Latvia??? Frostbeard would obviously be a great choice and could handle managing all teams. His beard is all powerful. 

3. We had a brilliant time as a team in Free Agency and we picked up a strong player in Bradley Buzzer. How much do you think it matters to get a premier player like that whom wants to sign with our team?

I think it's great, it looks good for the team that players want to sign with us and also his game is strong on the ice and he will help the team. 

4. William Groves decided to spend another season down in VHLE and be a dominant force here, do you think his veteran presence is going to be important for our fairly young roster?

Groves made a good decision and I think veteran leadership is always important, especially with a young group of guys here. 

5. While the partnership with Viking Brandy brand from Sweden is going great, Bratislava city has offered a chance to sponsor our team by offering a bonus of 2 Million Euros if we Win 3 game in a row. How many times do you think we will achieve that in our 72 game season?

Apparently we are going to all be millionaires because we're going to win 3 games in a row, a lot! 

6. What is the most important thing you worked on you player this off-season, any particular skill you needed to improve?

I have a good plan and have been saving up tpe so I can hit 85 defense before the season, then in-season I can work up Puck handling and others with lower tpe needed to improve those. My scoring is now 90 also, which is great. 

Bratislava Watchmen 
Press conference
SEASON 82 HAS STARTED!
As per usual, 3 answers will give you 1 TPE and 6 answers will get you the Max 2 TPE you can get from PC every week! 

1. What are your expectations for Bratislava team going forward? Do you feel like our team is a true contender?
2. A local tabloid website leaked a photo of GM John Frostbeard and AGM Anthony Pratt going to a meeting with Rome Gladiators management team, your comment on that?
3. Ģirts Galviņš has been on fire playing on the second line, what do you think makes him a lethal offensive player?
4. Bratislava city has released a tourism promotion video saying that "The city is the home of S82 VHLE Champions-in-the-making Bratislava Watchmen!" - do you think it is a bit too much to say? 

5. Our goaltender Orion D H Chiester IX is on fire and has been playing outstanding in the first 4 games, do you think he can improve on his result?
6. How do you feel about your performance on ice these few games, do you think you are achieving what you wanted?  

@Girts

Edited by FrostBeard

5 minutes ago, FrostBeard said:

Bratislava Watchmen 
Press conference
SEASON 82 HAS STARTED!

1. What are your expectations for Bratislava team going forward? Do you feel like our team is a true contender?
2. A local tabloid website leaked a photo of GM John Frostbeard and AGM Anthony Pratt going to a meeting with Rome Gladiators management team, your comment on that?
3. Ģirts Galviņš has been on fire playing on the second line, what do you think makes him a lethal offensive player?
4. Bratislava city has released a tourism promotion video saying that "The city is the home of S82 VHLE Champions-in-the-making Bratislava Watchmen!" - do you think it is a bit too much to say? 

5. Our goaltender Orion D H Chiester IX is on fire and has been playing outstanding in the first 4 games, do you think he can improve on his result?
6. How do you feel about your performance on ice these few games, do you think you are achieving what you wanted?  

@Girts

1. I think we certainly have what it takes. As long as we keep up the practice we're doing right now. We should have a very strong team come playoffs. With our PP gelling right out the gates, almost everyone getting in on the scoring, and superb goaltending on top. I could see us going all the way.

2. I certainly don't have any inside info on this at all. I'm just a player *whistles* Oh look an eagle! *runs away*

3. As a former Las Vegas player and current Bratislava player, Girts has had easy access to Clue Glue™ from #TeamClue ambassadors his entire career. I can't confirm that this is why he's such a beast. But it would be strange if that wasn't the explanation!

4. You have to get that hype going early. Set a high bar and settle for nothing less. We know what the city expects from us, and we intend to deliver!

5. His last two games were absolutely outstanding. I can't confirm that Bo sneaking into the locker room the night before the games and covering his gear in Clue Glue™ was the source of the positively unreal rebound control on display. But I also won't deny it.

6. I came out of the gates hot, after that it's been a bit more middling. But I am still over PPG, so I can't really complain. I just hope to build off the production in the first couple games and try to sustain above PPG pace for the season. I was drafted 4th overall, so anything less would be a big disappointment. If my past season in the VHLM is anything to go by, I usually starts the season slow and then get my momentum going as it progresses. I went from 3 points in 12 games to essentially maintaining PPG for the rest of the season in the M. So if this is the 3 in 12 equivalent. Then the sky is the limit!

1.  Yes,  I feel like we're starting to put together some chemistry and have some good TPE earners to make us a contender this year.

2.  I'm a rookie so I have no comment.  Probably to trade Payne for his lack of offensive output and shitty penalties.

3. Girts is an absolute beast!   Played against him in the M and he dominated there too. I am happy I am on the same club with him now and also drafted by the same VHL team.  Excited to see him keep being a star for the long term.

4. Nope, I love it.  We owe it to the City to make that dream come true.

5. He has been a brick wall as of late.  I think his ceiling is high and he will stay one of the top goaltenders in the league.

6. Well, I am a little bummed at how my player has played the last few games.  I came out decent and had a game winning goal but have been off the scoresheet since.  Getting some good hit and blocked shot numbers but with that also comes some costly penalties.  Hoping to find a good balance of playing a physical game and contributing to the team offensively.   

5 hours ago, FrostBeard said:

Bratislava Watchmen 
Press conference
SEASON 82 HAS STARTED!

@Girts

1. I feel like we are among the contenders. A good battle with a good Rome squad with plenty of room to get better. We up there as a top club.

2. I don't know what this is about and it is not my job to know.

3. He is one of the best shooters I have ever played with. His ability to shoot is on par with most VHLers. His puck handling, defense and skating are also very good.

4. I would have recommended the tourist department not count your but it is too late now. Only thing to do now is to win the cup.

5. He has been building to this for some time. He knows that this is likely his last chance in Bratislava and is doing everything he can to bring a cup home.

6. I am currently on a point per game pace which is nothing to scoff at. It is a good start and hopefully I can improve with time.

I definitely feel like we are a contender, we have a great line up and have gotten off to a good start. I would expect we'd make the playoffs and go deep. 

I'm surprised tabloid media got a picture of GM Frostbeard, he's pretty elusive. My comment would be were Frostbead and Pratt holding hands in the picture..? 

Hey that dude is pretty good, he's started well and I think one of the things that makes him so good is he works tirelessly on his shot and isn't afraid to use it! 

I like the confidence but I don't want the city to jinx us so I'd tell them to pump the brakes a bit. I do think we will be champs, but let's not jinx it. 

He's been great and it would not surprise me if he improved on his hot start, he could be one of the best goalies in the E this season. 

I feel real good about it, over a point per game, top 3 in shots in the league and 3 goals in 4 games, 6 points on the powerplay. Definitely achieving what I want for me and the team so far. Only concern is not scoring yet at even strength but that should come in time. 

• 3 weeks later...

Bratislava Watchmen 
Press conference
Season is in the full swing and we are turning the slow start around!

1. How do you feel about your player's performance this season? Are you meeting your expectations?
2. GM Frostbeard was recently caught in the Nightclub with few celebrities. Who do you think he was seen with? 
3. Our backup goaltender Alex Parise has been on fire recently, what are your thoughts on his starts this season?
4. Buzzer and Galviņš were recently spotted watching Seattle Bears game in their off-time and screaming "Better than Vancouver Pups!" - your thoughts on that?

5. Are there any changes you think our team needs going forward? Any specific line changes, ideas or do you trust GM and AGM duo to do their job?
6. AGM Pratt has been very quiet about how he feels about Bratislava city, has he said anything in the LR about his opinion on the Slovakian capital?
7. Our Powerplay has been steadily improving again, do you think there is a single player you think has been the deciding factor?
8. Harry Hagel was recently called out by Istanbul Coaching staff for playing very recklessly and aggressively without a need - your thoughts on that?
9. We are currently sitting at the 2nd place in our conference, 10 points out of the first place team Rome, do you believe we have the necessary skill to take the 1st place?

10. With trade deadline slowly but surely coming closer and closer, do you think our team should look into trading for star quality players?

11. Our biggest sponsor Viking Brandy recently released a new spiced brandy with honey and quince flavour called "Bratislava Special" - are you intrigued and interested in trying it out?

12. Our captain William Groves is leading our team in points, do you think he has the potential to become one of the strongest performing forwards in the VHLE at the end of the season?

@Girts

1 hour ago, FrostBeard said:

Bratislava Watchmen 
Press conference

1. How do you feel about your player's performance this season? Are you meeting your expectations?
2. GM Frostbeard was recently caught in the Nightclub with few celebrities. Who do you think he was seen with? 
3. Our backup goaltender Alex Parise has been on fire recently, what are your thoughts on his starts this season?
4. Buzzer and Galviņš were recently spotted watching Seattle Bears game in their off-time and screaming "Better than Vancouver Pups!" - your thoughts on that?

5. Are there any changes you think our team needs going forward? Any specific line changes, ideas or do you trust GM and AGM duo to do their job?
6. AGM Pratt has been very quiet about how he feels about Bratislava city, has he said anything in the LR about his opinion on the Slovakian capital?
7. Our Powerplay has been steadily improving again, do you think there is a single player you think has been the deciding factor?
8. Harry Hagel was recently called out by Istanbul Coaching staff for playing very recklessly and aggressively without a need - your thoughts on that?
9. We are currently sitting at the 2nd place in our conference, 10 points out of the first place team Rome, do you believe we have the necessary skill to take the 1st place?

10. With trade deadline slowly but surely coming closer and closer, do you think our team should look into trading for star quality players?

11. Our biggest sponsor Viking Brandy recently released a new spiced brandy with honey and quince flavour called "Bratislava Special" - are you intrigued and interested in trying it out?

12. Our captain William Groves is leading our team in points, do you think he has the potential to become one of the strongest performing forwards in the VHLE at the end of the season?

@Girts

1. I am producing points more nights than not. All I hope for.

2. Perhaps it was with some soccer stars and F1 drivers. I really don't know.

3. He has been fantastic so far and if his good form continues, we will be tough to stop.

4. There are just supporting their VHL club. I may tnot be as loud, but I do support the Helsinki Titans and encourage my teammates to support their VHL teams as well.

5. I can't think of any changes I would make. I trust management to do their job just as they trust me to do mine.

6. He actually opened up to me about his misgivings about Bratislava. This is one of the reasons I started a travel/ history blog highlighting interesting locations in VHLE cities.

7. Players improving together usually helps team play. I believe our improvements are showing up in the powerplay.

8. Our game is risky enough playing sensibly. We literally have razor sharp knives on our feet. Playing overly aggressive will get someone hurt.

9. In spite of a shaky start, we have risen to the occasion. I think we will get there.

10. Perhaps we should load up for a cup run. I can't say who we would get.

11. Given that they sponsor the team and they named the drink after the city the team is in and I am the captain of the team, I am obligated to try it, for marketing sake.

12. It is good to know my hard work is being noticed. I believe that I will be at least nominated for multiple awards at the end of the season. Still want the cup.

8 hours ago, FrostBeard said:

Bratislava Watchmen 
Press conference

@Girts

1. It's been up and down. But it really is improving of late. I'd love for it to be even better, because I like having very high expectations for myself. But at the same time he is in the top 10 in the league for most relevant things. So I would at least say it's fair that he's performing to an equal level as his peers, as far as when he was drafted goes.

2. From what I heard it was literally all the Kardashians. But who knows if those are just rumors?

3. It started off a bit rocky, but that's to be expected when he was on the bench for as long as he was. But I really feel like he's given us an edge compared to the other backups in the league. His performance has won us some very tight games. As well as gotten us OT points from some not so close games.

4. I mean that just seems like a factually correct statement.

5. I don't trust that AGM. He seems kinda fishy. I've never actually seen him in person. It's like every time I'm around he just disappears...Very suspicious!

6. From what I heard he was petitioning the local officials about changing the city's name to Beardislava. Apparently they were not happy about that, despite all getting Clue Glue™ BeardWax samples as a bribe way of showing just glorious Beardislava could be! That being said he apparently quite likes the architecture of the city and takes many long walks exploring it in his spare time. Maybe that's why I never see him around?🤔

On 2/20/2022 at 1:39 AM, FrostBeard said:

Bratislava Watchmen 
Press conference

@Girts

7. It's been a group effort for the most part. Girts @Girts is still our #1 PP guy, but Finn @M1nT and Bo are right behind him, with Bradley @WereBuzzing making more of an impact of late as well. Harry @jasplunds started off slow on the PP but has been steadily climbing and is now only a hair behind most of our other PP contributors, and probably looking to overtake them in the near future.

8. Sometimes Harry just chooses violence. For a Swede he sure drops the gloves A LOT!

9. With that big a lead and 2 point wins, it's very difficult to catch up. But I think we'll challenge them at the very least! Our current point streak is pretty impressive.

10. The only need on the team I can really pinpoint would be a 2nd line forward. With Delle Donne seemingly going IA, having another 300+ TPE player in that slot would probably make us pretty insane. But other than that I think we have a very strong roster, that keeps growing at a very nice rate. Can't really see another spot in the roster that would even be up for grabs if someone was traded in.

11. For sponsorship reasons, Bo is only allowed to drink Clue Thirst™. But if Bratislava were to hoist that cup, you can be sure he wouldn't be able to help himself from filling it with Viking Brandy and emptying it!

12. The way he is trending, I don't doubt it. We have so many weapons offensively right now, it's pretty scary. Girts @Girts, William @Will3, Jlloyoid @Cxsquared and Bradley @WereBuzzing have all started shooting like absolute madmen in the last week. And it's showing on the score sheet!

On 2/19/2022 at 7:39 PM, FrostBeard said:

Bratislava Watchmen 
Press conference

@Girts

1. I feel very good about my performance so far this season. I'm close to the top in goal scoring for the league and that's about where I hoped to be. I could be scoring more at even strength but hopefully that comes soon. 

2. Frosbteard is quite a ladies man so I think if he was with any celebrities it would have been Ariana Grande, Dua Lipa and Selena Gomez. I heard they were all over him. Must be the beard. 

4. Buzzer and Galvins did attend the game and were heckling the Seattle Bears with some choice comments, that was one of them, I'm not sure exactly what it means though because I (Galvins) was shitfaced at the game off 20 dollar beers. 

5. We have amazing GM's who I know put the work in, so I trust them completely and have zero suggestions, they will find a way for us to win, they always do!

9. We are a bit behind after a small skid, but lots of games left to play so yes I think we can catch them and finish 1st. That and I plan on taking a cheap shot on their best player next time we play. 

11. I'm intrigued but knowing this group in the locker room I'm nervous to try out anything with a "Brastislava Special" ingredient in it.. 

• 2 weeks later...

Bratislava Watchmen 
Press conference
Season is coming to a close and we are right there to make playoffs!

1. What are your thoughts on our defensive core these past 10 games, have our guys been dominant?
2. GM Frostbeard was interviewed by DW where he told the news agency that "Our team is as strong as a Tamarian Red Horned Wolf and we are vicious as Lendehausen Guinea pig" - your thoughts on that matter?
3. Bo and Harry have been both seen arguing about something after their game against Rome in Bratislava - what were they talking about?
4. With so many teams competing again, it is gonna be really hard to make playoffs this season - what makes us better than Istanbul Red Wolves who are our direct competitors?

5. Sting Chameleon has been a truly solid player this season for Bratislava squad, how much of an influence he is in the LR and outside of the arena?
6. Our team sponsor Viking Brandy have been in hot waters as they have been in talks to work together with Clue company to develop a new Brandy type - a lot of people are saying this is going way too far! You thoughts on this situation?
7. We have been playing so much better on the road than at home, why do you think it is so?
8. Brian Payne was recently spotted going out with the ex-wife of another VHLE player, DB III, your thoughts?
9. A lot of analysts say that Bratislava should have traded for another top end player to make sure they get into playoffs, right now, the team has been losing their ground against Istanbul - how would you motivate the players?

10. Our captain William Groves recently released a tweet saying that "Bratislava is my home - I have finally bought a house here to say and remain a city faithful!" - what are your thoughts on that and what would you wish William on his journey to VHL?

11. GM John Frostbeard made a controversial statement saying that Rome Gladiators are really tiny beans in our way to the Cup - do you think it is wise to comment on the situation not even knowing if you can make playoffs?

12. Bratislava team has the 2nd worst PK percentage in the league with 76.17%, the only team worse is our direct rivals - Istanbul - what do you think we can do to improve our PK?

@Girts

8 minutes ago, FrostBeard said:

Bratislava Watchmen 
Press conference

1. What are your thoughts on our defensive core these past 10 games, have our guys been dominant?
2. GM Frostbeard was interviewed by DW where he told the news agency that "Our team is as strong as a Tamarian Red Horned Wolf and we are vicious as Lendehausen Guinea pig" - your thoughts on that matter?
3. Bo and Harry have been both seen arguing about something after their game against Rome in Bratislava - what were they talking about?
4. With so many teams competing again, it is gonna be really hard to make playoffs this season - what makes us better than Istanbul Red Wolves who are our direct competitors?

5. Sting Chameleon has been a truly solid player this season for Bratislava squad, how much of an influence he is in the LR and outside of the arena?
6. Our team sponsor Viking Brandy have been in hot waters as they have been in talks to work together with Clue company to develop a new Brandy type - a lot of people are saying this is going way too far! You thoughts on this situation?
7. We have been playing so much better on the road than at home, why do you think it is so?
8. Brian Payne was recently spotted going out with the ex-wife of another VHLE player, DB III, your thoughts?
9. A lot of analysts say that Bratislava should have traded for another top end player to make sure they get into playoffs, right now, the team has been losing their ground against Istanbul - how would you motivate the players?

10. Our captain William Groves recently released a tweet saying that "Bratislava is my home - I have finally bought a house here to say and remain a city faithful!" - what are your thoughts on that and what would you wish William on his journey to VHL?

11. GM John Frostbeard made a controversial statement saying that Rome Gladiators are really tiny beans in our way to the Cup - do you think it is wise to comment on the situation not even knowing if you can make playoffs?

12. Bratislava team has the 2nd worst PK percentage in the league with 76.17%, the only team worse is our direct rivals - Istanbul - what do you think we can do to improve our PK?

@Girts

1. It's been a good performance overall. Perhaps not as consistent as I'd like, but when everything clicks we can get some scary production from the backend.

2. If Frostbeard said so, then it must be true! Because really I'm not familiar with either of them, so I can't comment.😅

3. The argument was about whether or not pickled herring should be part of the Easter buffet. Just couldn't agree on that one.

4. Mostly that we're better than them, but other than that I'd say the fact we have better Gdiff, better possession, take fewer penalties and draw more penalties. While also having a better goalie is what should see us end the season above them in the standings.

5. That's the tough part, since he is a Chameleon he tends to be really good at blending into his surroundings. Just the other day I was trying to find him to ask him a question about his Clue Glue™ supply. Only to realize he'd been sitting in his booth across from Bo in the LR the entire time. It really is uncanny how well chameleons can do that.

6. I certainly don't have any insider information about the new Viking Brandy Energy Drink (now with 100% more Clue Glue™) that will be hitting the markets and revolutionizing Beer league drink choices around the globe. But if such a thing were to happen, I think we could all agree that it would be for the better.

From my extensive research on horned wolves I have found the Tamarian Red Horned Wolf to be by far the strongest subspecies of wolf so I would agree with GM frostbeards statement. I have yet to research Guinea pigs but I was bit by one when I was a kid so I can vouch that they are indeed vicious little bastards. 

Harry took Bo's lucky troll doll before the game because he wanted to steal some of Bo's mojo for himself, so I'm pretty sure that's what it was about. Yes Bo still plays with dolls. 

We are so much better than the red wolves it's not even funny, I mean does anyone think they can even compete with us? If they do they must be high as fuck. But yeah I'd say unwavering confidence is what makes us better. 

Brian Payne will date anyone, ex-wives, current wives, daughters over 18, he doesn't care. Women throw themselves at him so I really can't blame him for closing. 

We need to get Girts Galvins scoring more, if we can do that we can roll into the playoffs and beat anyone. Galvins is the key. Motivate the players by offering happy endings after the games from the female training staff. 

Groves is a class act, I'm happy he bought a home and moved out of that dump of an apartment he was living in with Bradley Buzzer. I crashed on their couch once and a rat ran across my face in the middle of the night. 

Edited by Girts

12 hours ago, FrostBeard said:

Bratislava Watchmen 
Press conference

@Girts

1. They have been great. Not the dominant but great all the same.

2. I will take that complement. We have met the challenge of tithe season with the same strength and scrapping the GM has described.

3. Something childish and a little stupid if I remember. I squashed that beef before it began.

4. We have the best set of wepons in the intire league. We can bury any team in the VHLE in goals in any given night.

5. He has been great. Always helpful and listening both on and off the ice. I am going to miss him.

6. Really isn't my place to judge how our sponsors make their money. My proposal to help the Clue company expand hockey world wide happened before this deal and has no baring on it.

7. Perhaps my love of travel has rubbed of on my teammates causing us to have more energy playing away from home.

8. I don't care what my teammates do as long it doesn't create unnecessary drama. This situation might be a problem.

9. Some of what I have read have us as cup favorites. There are no excuse for not winning the Cup. 

10.The city has been great and fits my personality perfectly. Where else would I want to live. I hope I can honor this place when I play in the VHL next season.

11. We should make the playoffs. I will be very upset if we don't. That being said, we never underestimate our opponents, especially in this sport.

12. Got to be more aggressive and not allow our opponents to plan their movements. Make them make mistakes.

On 3/4/2022 at 8:53 AM, FrostBeard said:

Bratislava Watchmen 
Press conference

@Girts

7. We just love the city of Bratislava too much, so we really want to give them a good showing every game. I think that's causing us to put needless pressure on ourselves in our home games, and making us play less smooth and natural than we do on the road. It's unfortunate, since it's coming from a good place. But hopefully we will reverse that trend soon.

8. It's well known that Payne is trying to get someone to fight him in the VHLE at this point. But since there has been no takers, I guess he decided to up the ante a bit. If this doesn't get DB III to drop the mitts, I don't know what will!

9. With even more Clue Thirst! It was a bit unfortunate that the deal being looked at for the TDL fell through last minute, but sometimes that's just how it goes. We have the talent on our roster to do some damage.

10. It's a great city, if Bo was staying in Europe for his VHL career I could have seen him doing the same. But since he is off to Chicago next year, he will probably be splitting his time between his new home over there and visiting his hometown in Sweden during off-seasons. I wish Will the best of luck in his future VHL journey!

11. Based on last night's results. He may have a pretty good point, Rome has been falling off lately and we've proven that as the season has gone along we've started beating them more and more. They felt unbeatable at the start, not so much anymore. We just have to make sure to not miss our date with them in the playoffs.

12. We have some really solid PK players, I think maybe a slight shuffling of the lines may be in order? But it's always hard to tell with PK, since sometimes you just have lucky/unlucky runs. The recent struggles in net have not helped our PK numbers, that's for sure. However we also need to limit the grade A chances to help Orion out on the PK. I feel like quite a lot of the league has been hovering around the 76-77% range for most the season.

• 1 month later...

Bratislava Watchmen 
Press conference
SEASON 83 is soon to start and we are better than ever!

1. How do you feel about our roster going into S83, are we good enough to compete for the cup?
2. GM John Frostbeard was caught sneaking into Geneva LR and leaving with a folder in his hands, he has refused to comment on this - what are your thoughts?
3. Our team had a beautiful draft - how do you rate our draft picks, were there any mistakes?
4. With great FA moves we have managed to attract 4 players - returning players Orion D H Chiester IX and Bradley Buzzer and two new players - Matty live and Napoleon Dynamite. What would you with them going into S83?

5. There has been a unique sponsorship offer from Pradislava brand of apparel that includes bonuses like 15% off all their merchandise and free flavoured water in their shops - do you think our team should go for this? 
6. With the season around the corner, do you feel like you have done enough to progress and be ready for the upcoming season?

1. I think we are and I think we will win the cup.

2. I think he was trying to find where they buy their donuts cause those things are good and if he was I support it.

3. I will give it a 8/10

4. I think those were smart moves to help us out this year.

5. No because it’s not our team and they might finess us.

6. Yes I think I have done what I can and I believe I will have a break out year. 

On 4/11/2022 at 5:42 AM, FrostBeard said:

Bratislava Watchmen 
Press conference
SEASON 83 is soon to start and we are better than ever!

1. How do you feel about our roster going into S83, are we good enough to compete for the cup?
2. GM John Frostbeard was caught sneaking into Geneva LR and leaving with a folder in his hands, he has refused to comment on this - what are your thoughts?
3. Our team had a beautiful draft - how do you rate our draft picks, were there any mistakes?
4. With great FA moves we have managed to attract 4 players - returning players Orion D H Chiester IX and Bradley Buzzer and two new players - Matty live and Napoleon Dynamite. What would you with them going into S83?

5. There has been a unique sponsorship offer from Pradislava brand of apparel that includes bonuses like 15% off all their merchandise and free flavoured water in their shops - do you think our team should go for this? 
6. With the season around the corner, do you feel like you have done enough to progress and be ready for the upcoming season?

1. We are looking like serious playoff contenders for sure! The only team we really need to worry about are those Vikings!
  2. Do whatever it takes to win.
  3. I'd say 10/10 for sure. No mistakes, this time...
  4. I'm not sure what your question is here, but I'll assume you're asking what my thoughts are about them going into S83. In that case, I think it was a great move, especially grabbing Dynamite and Live.
  5. Absolutely, I'm always looking for branding opportunities.
  6. I do. Dynamite is still very young, and progressing at a rapid rate, so I'm confident he'll do well!

I think it's looking very nice for this season and we can definitely challenge for glory.

I cannot condone theft of any kind. I hope his guilt gets the better of him and he returns their folder of love letters to each other.

It was a well executed draft, although the choice of a scrub defenseman in round 6 may be regretted.

I'd definitely give them the opportunity to play and succeed.

Hey, that's a front office decision. I think the players should focus on their area of expertise and management handles the rest.

I think so. I had a late start to building my attributes, but with the help of my GM, I feel pretty good.

• 2 weeks later...

:brt: Watchmen Press Conference :brt:

(Week Ending 01/05)

3 answers, 1 Capped TPE

6 answers, 2 Capped TPE

1. After 16 games played, we're tied for the lead with Vasteras. What are your thoughts on our start?
  2. Orion D H Chiester IX has arguably been one of the best goaltenders this season. What's it like to have him in goal?
  3. What are your - player-related - expectations for the remainder of the season?
  4. The NHL Playoffs are right around the corner. Who are you rooting for? Or against...
  5. Who's your early pick to win the Stanley Cup?
  6. Should you, hypothetically, be celebrating your relationship's anniversary and marking the one-year mark to getting married... where would you travel to?

1. I am very happy with this start considering that I’m a rookie. I played with the Bulls last season and we went to the finals and lost but I was on a hood team and I’m happy it’s looking the same this year.

2. It is amazing and I feel I can trust him every time.

3. To get above a point per game.

4. I am rooting for the Wild and against the Blues and Nashville.

5. The Minnesota Wild.

6. I would travel to Florida cause it’s nice weather and a great place to be.

On 4/28/2022 at 5:16 AM, leandrofg said:

(Week Ending 01/05)

3 answers, 1 Capped TPE

6 answers, 2 Capped TPE

1. After 16 games played, we're tied for the lead with Vasteras. What are your thoughts on our start?
  2. Orion D H Chiester IX has arguably been one of the best goaltenders this season. What's it like to have him in goal?
  3. What are your - player-related - expectations for the remainder of the season?
  4. The NHL Playoffs are right around the corner. Who are you rooting for? Or against...
  5. Who's your early pick to win the Stanley Cup?
  6. Should you, hypothetically, be celebrating your relationship's anniversary and marking the one-year mark to getting married... where would you travel to?
  1. Simple, we need to destroy, crush, and humiliate Vasteras!
  2. It's really reassuring! It helps our confidence on the ice for sure.
  3. To move up the lines!
  4. Pittsburgh Penguins baby!
  5. Pittsburgh Penguins, of course!
  6. My wife would either want to stay home and do something simple or go out camping.

(Week Ending 08/05)

3 answers, 1 Capped TPE

6 answers, 2 Capped TPE

1. Yesterday it was "Labor Day" in Portugal. How sucky are holidays on the weekend?
  2. We're currently on a 4-game win streak. How long can we extend it?
  3. Hammar Voss is currently leading the team in goals. Are you looking for him when you have the puck so he can snipe it home?
  4. Does your player have a pre-game ritual? Or do you have or had one?
  5. Our GM, Frosty, is very open with team management decisions. Do you like his approach?
  6. Would you play the NFL draft like Gutekunst if you were the Packers' GM? (Just reply "No.", please)