Bratislava Watchmen Press Conference

FrostBeard

1. Are planning any off-season trips together with you Bratislava teammates?

No, you will most likely hear why soon enough.
2. GM Bratislava has released a statement saying that the team is preparing for another run in the playoffs for VHLE, you thoughts on that?

Not surprised its a good chance to make it and they got a good team.
3. With two more teams joining VHLE, do you think teams will need to draft better high end players or better depth?

It seems like high end goaltending is where it is at.
4. How do you feel about your player getting ready for the next season, will the league see improvement?

ONLY EVERY YEAR. I'm the best player always and ever :)
5. Bratislava city hosted a parade to celebrate Bratislava Watchmen, do you think the city should celebrate a devastating loss in the playoffs?

No, I don't celebrate being a goddamn loser
6. Bratislava GM has given out bottles of French Brandy to everyone on the team as a gift going into the offseason, do you plan to enjoy the drink or will keep it as a memory?

I'm returning it and getting a nice bottle of whiskey... Sorry Frost

• 2 weeks later...

Bratislava Watchmen 
Press conference

End of the off-season
As per usual, 3 answers will give you 1 TPE and 6 answers will get you the Max 2 TPE you can get from PC every week! 

1. We had a brilliant draft and picked up many young players who will only join our team next season, your thoughts on the draft?
2. GM Frostbeard has said that he plans to play his goaltending duo together and he believes that Orion is ready to step up as the true number 1, how do you feel about that?
3. Did you do anything extremely crazy this off-season that just was out of your character? 
4. Bratislava city fans are eager for the next season, if you would have to select a food product that our team should advertise and give out to our fans, what would it be?
5. Watchmen have made a trade and have acquired Sting Chameleon, your thoughts on this trade that sent away Pippo Coca?
6. How confident are you that Bratislava Watchmen have what it takes to win it all this season?

1. We had a brilliant draft and picked up many young players who will only join our team next season, your thoughts on the draft?

Makes me feel old is what I say. Dang kids with their fancy dangles and slick shots need to learn how to take a hit and get on defense. 
2. GM Frostbeard has said that he plans to play his goaltending duo together and he believes that Orion is ready to step up as the true number 1, how do you feel about that?

They’re all crazy over there but if he’s crazier than everyone else then I fully support him standing in front of all that violence on a regular basis. 
3. Did you do anything extremely crazy this off-season that just was out of your character? 
I actually stayed in Europe for the most part which was fun. Got to see a lot of sights you usually don’t have time to go around and see on the road for games. 
4. Bratislava city fans are eager for the next season, if you would have to select a food product that our team should advertise and give out to our fans, what would it be?

I think local honey production would be a great thing to support. Does good for the team and the earth. 
5. Watchmen have made a trade and have acquired Sting Chameleon, your thoughts on this trade that sent away Pippo Coca?

Things change all the time in the E and you gotta do what you gotta do to stay on top. It sucks but sometimes it’s your ticket that gets punched. 
6. How confident are you that Bratislava Watchmen have what it takes to win it all this season?

I think we have a very competitive lineup this year. Our goalie tandem is better than ever, our first line is lethal, and our defense makes some insane plays on a regular basis. 

Edited by Birdman

1. We had a brilliant draft and picked up many young players who will only join our team next season, your thoughts on the draft?

I am excited to be among those picked for the draft! Let's see what this season brings us!

I do not have experience with these two just yet, though I expect the GM has the best-interest of the team when he makes these decisions.
I did not. I stuck to exactly what I wanted.

If you wanted to market Cadmael, you should just sell basic tacos or something.

I am excited to see Sting! I have seen his name a few times on my way up through the M so I am happy to have a chance to play with him!
Anything is possible with the correct work ethic!

Bratislava Watchmen 
Press conference

Start of the season 81! 
As per usual, 3 answers will give you 1 TPE and 6 answers will get you the Max 2 TPE you can get from PC every week! 

1. How do you feel about the start of the season for Bratislava? Are we underperforming, exceeding expectations or just right where you thought we would be? 
2. GM Frostbeard was recently found sneaking out of the Rome Gladiators locker room with The Gladiator movie DVD in his hands, security took him in for questioning, what do you think he was doing in your opponents Locker room?
3. Nils Godlander and John Baard have been absolutely on fire this season, do you think there is some natural chemistry between them or just great work ethic?
4. William Groves was recently called out for being extremely cold towards interviewers but super engaged with fans, some called it unprofessional - your thoughts on that?
5. Our team is tied for the first place with Istanbul Red Wolves, how do you feel about our matchup against them, are they a strong competitor or really a lucky team to even be up there in the standings?
6. Defensively, we have been playing decent hockey. How do you feel about our current defensive core with Cadmael Ixazaluoh and Sting Chameleon leading the charge?

1. How do you feel about the start of the season for Bratislava? Are we underperforming, exceeding expectations or just right where you thought we would be? 

We are fighting for the top and that’s where we need to stay. We have the talent and the depth to be a top contender this year. 

2. GM Frostbeard was recently found sneaking out of the Rome Gladiators locker room with The Gladiator movie DVD in his hands, security took him in for questioning, what do you think he was doing in your opponents Locker room?

Obviously doing in depth research and film review on our opponents. Always helps us get the edge when we have perfect information on our opponents. 

3. Nils Godlander and John Baard have been absolutely on fire this season, do you think there is some natural chemistry between them or just great work ethic?

A little bit of both honestly. Chemistry is one thing but at this level you have to work hard to capitalize on it at this level. 

4. William Groves was recently called out for being extremely cold towards interviewers but super engaged with fans, some called it unprofessional - your thoughts on that?

I would be lying if I said that I never get annoyed with interviews but that kind of stuff is expected for leadership. Some of the newer players aren’t as used to dealing with the media and it can come out at the wrong time. 

5. Our team is tied for the first place with Istanbul Red Wolves, how do you feel about our matchup against them, are they a strong competitor or really a lucky team to even be up there in the standings?

They’re tough for sure and they’ve gotten the better of us a few times but it is a really close match up. We just need some pucks to go our way and we’ll have their number by the end of the season. 

6. Defensively, we have been playing decent hockey. How do you feel about our current defensive core with Cadmael Ixazaluoh and Sting Chameleon leading the charge?

Honestly stellar. Those guys do such a good job of covering our butts and getting those pucks up to us out of the corners and letting us do our thing in the offensive end. 

On 12/1/2021 at 5:06 AM, FrostBeard said:

Bratislava Watchmen 
Press conference

Start of the season 81! 

1. How do you feel about the start of the season for Bratislava? Are we underperforming, exceeding expectations or just right where you thought we would be? 
4. William Groves was recently called out for being extremely cold towards interviewers but super engaged with fans, some called it unprofessional - your thoughts on that?

1. We have been doing very well to start. I expect us to do well.

2. Our GM is up to his old tricks again. 🤣 It was some light trolling, nothing more.

3. A bit of both to be honest. Chemistry plus hard work usually equals something special. Their play has been special so far.

4. Let me explain. The media can be forcefull and I can be nervous dealing with them. I have been working on that and hopefully I will improve with time.

5. They are a solid team. They wouldn't be where they are if they weren't. I believe we can beat them more often than not.

6. They have been fantastic. And have been critical to our success so far.

On 12/1/2021 at 2:06 AM, FrostBeard said:

Bratislava Watchmen 
Press conference

Start of the season 81! 

1. How do you feel about the start of the season for Bratislava? Are we underperforming, exceeding expectations or just right where you thought we would be? I think we are exceeding expectations!
2. GM Frostbeard was recently found sneaking out of the Rome Gladiators locker room with The Gladiator movie DVD in his hands, security took him in for questioning, what do you think he was doing in your opponents Locker room? Tying their skates together and jersey sleeves.
3. Nils Godlander and John Baard have been absolutely on fire this season, do you think there is some natural chemistry between them or just great work ethic? I think they just work extremely well together almost comparable to Henrik and Daniel Sedin.
4. William Groves was recently called out for being extremely cold towards interviewers but super engaged with fans, some called it unprofessional - your thoughts on that? Honestly I understand sometimes interviewers can be a bit much.
5. Our team is tied for the first place with Istanbul Red Wolves, how do you feel about our matchup against them, are they a strong competitor or really a lucky team to even be up there in the standings? I think they are a good team but we are much better.
6. Defensively, we have been playing decent hockey. How do you feel about our current defensive core with Cadmael Ixazaluoh and Sting Chameleon leading the charge? I think our D core is solid! Just continue working and getting better each day.

Bratislava Watchmen 
Press conference

Season 81 is starting to look fun - we are 1st in the league! 

1. How do you feel about Bratislava team being 1st in the VHLE? Do you think it is luck or really the strength of our roster?
2. GM Frostbeard has been called "A bully who hates everyone but his own team" by media all over Europe - as a member of Watchmen, do you think that is an accurate way how to describe your GM?
3. Orion D H Chiester IX has been seen walking around Bratislava with a shirt that says "You are all like a swiss cheese but me, I am a true cheddar beast!" Not sure what to really say but - your thoughts? 
4. There have been rumours circulating around that Cadmael and Will have had a bet on who is gonna fight against Rome Gladiators player first - is that bet true or is it just a straight up lie?
5. Viking Brandy from Sweden has finally agreed to sponsor our team after lengthy 1 week in person discussions. GM Frostbeard and team captain John Baard came back from Malmo looking like they had consumed all of the Viking Brandy stock - do you think that is a good way how to gain sponsors for the team?
6. Nils Godlander is just 3 goals away from being the best goalscorer in VHLE, do you think that Nils has what it take to win over that spot? 

4 hours ago, FrostBeard said:

Bratislava Watchmen 
Press conference

Season 81 is starting to look fun - we are 1st in the league! 

1. How do you feel about Bratislava team being 1st in the VHLE? Do you think it is luck or really the strength of our roster?
2. GM Frostbeard has been called "A bully who hates everyone but his own team" by media all over Europe - as a member of Watchmen, do you think that is an accurate way how to describe your GM?
3. Orion D H Chiester IX has been seen walking around Bratislava with a shirt that says "You are all like a swiss cheese but me, I am a true cheddar beast!" Not sure what to really say but - your thoughts? 
4. There have been rumours circulating around that Cadmael and Will have had a bet on who is gonna fight against Rome Gladiators player first - is that bet true or is it just a straight up lie?
5. Viking Brandy from Sweden has finally agreed to sponsor our team after lengthy 1 week in person discussions. GM Frostbeard and team captain John Baard came back from Malmo looking like they had consumed all of the Viking Brandy stock - do you think that is a good way how to gain sponsors for the team?
6. Nils Godlander is just 3 goals away from being the best goalscorer in VHLE, do you think that Nils has what it take to win over that spot? 

1. A bit  of both to be honest. Our defense hasn't been the best at times. But we are good at producing points.

2. I wouldn't call him a bully, just protective of his team. Does he go a bit too far at times. Sure but it is good to know the GM has your back.

3. Man likes chedder, need I say more.

4. This is why I have problems with the media. You are pushing for a story and into my privacy. What I do with my teammates is my business and not yours. Get lost.

5. You support the people who support you. However, I was hoping for a bottle. Guess I will wait.

6. Yes he does. He has the skills and the support to set the record very high.

We definitely deserve to be where we are for sure. We have a very strong team with a solid core that can contribute all the way down the depth chart.

I dunno. He seems fine to me. Keeps talking bout some bees or somethin weird tho and he's always smellin like honey.

I'm more of a nice gouda man myself but I can respect the vibe.

There is some money on me and I don't plan on letting any of my team mates down.

hiccup seems just fine to me!

That man is a beast for sure. He can easily make a goalie sweat from our own blue line.

Bratislava Watchmen 
Press conference
Watchmen are gaining ground and having strong games, clearly one of the best teams in E this season!

1. There was a secret party with only team members invited and some extra special guests - what can you tell us about the party, what happened there?
2. GM Frostbeard has recently come up in some nasty rumours that he is planning to relocate the team to his home town of Nereta - has he ever talked about that as an option with the roster?
3. Austin Towbaker has been a truly solid option as our 2nd line scoring forward, what do you think makes him successful at that very important role?
4. Slovakian PM has been in though waters lately for saying that both Slovak Extraliga and VHLE are equally important to their hockey culture and that he supports teams in both leagues - do you think it is something you can do when both leagues are competing for viewership and fans?
5. Cadmael recently launched a cosmetics line called - "Cadmael's Special Creams and Juices" - do you believe it is a clever or really disturbing way how to call your cosmetics line meant only for male audience?
6. Our team's Penalty Kill has been absolutely terrible, how do you think we could improve that and become a more stable team on defence?

8 hours ago, FrostBeard said:

Bratislava Watchmen 
Press conference
Watchmen are gaining ground and having strong games, clearly one of the best teams in E this season!

1. There was a secret party with only team members invited and some extra special guests - what can you tell us about the party, what happened there?
2. GM Frostbeard has recently come up in some nasty rumours that he is planning to relocate the team to his home town of Nereta - has he ever talked about that as an option with the roster?
3. Austin Towbaker has been a truly solid option as our 2nd line scoring forward, what do you think makes him successful at that very important role?
4. Slovakian PM has been in though waters lately for saying that both Slovak Extraliga and VHLE are equally important to their hockey culture and that he supports teams in both leagues - do you think it is something you can do when both leagues are competing for viewership and fans?
5. Cadmael recently launched a cosmetics line called - "Cadmael's Special Creams and Juices" - do you believe it is a clever or really disturbing way how to call your cosmetics line meant only for male audience?
6. Our team's Penalty Kill has been absolutely terrible, how do you think we could improve that and become a more stable team on defence?

1. No. Because it was a secret to keep media out. I will say it was lit and everyone had a great time. That is all your getting out of me.

2. This is the first I have heard of such rumors. I say if the man wants to bring pro hockey to his hometown, let him.

3. He has always a great teammates both  in Ottawa and in Bratislava. He solid in the right skills. 

4.The thing is the leagues really aren't competing with each other. The VHLE is bigger and has a more an international presence. I feel that hockey teams of different levels is good for the game.

5. That name needs work. Simply calling it Cadmael's Cadly Cosmetics gets to the point better and is less problematic.

6. Simple fix, don't take penalties. Seriously I don't know what we do. Change our formation to something else maybe.

burp I know not of what you speak passes out

If it means more moonshine then I'm all for it. But to be honest these fans really make our team special and it would be hard to let them down like that.

He can exploit mismatches. Having someone of his caliber on the second line really allows him to take advantage of different match ups and punish the other team.

Putting biscuits in baskets puts butts in seats and whoever can do that better is gonna be better off for it.

I dunno man. All I can say is that since I've started using it, my skin has never been the same.

More depth would be great. Those long shifts on the PK really get you gassed and it takes awhile to recover. Being able to roll our lines better would really help us be more solid overall.

Edited by Birdman

On 12/13/2021 at 9:11 AM, FrostBeard said:

Bratislava Watchmen 
Press conference

1. There was a secret party with only team members invited and some extra special guests - what can you tell us about the party, what happened there? I am not going to say much as it was a secret but lets just say we have a good time ;)
2. GM Frostbeard has recently come up in some nasty rumours that he is planning to relocate the team to his home town of Nereta - has he ever talked about that as an option with the roster? First time I have heard of this but whatever makes Frosty happy im good with it.
3. Austin Towbaker has been a truly solid option as our 2nd line scoring forward, what do you think makes him successful at that very important role? Towbaker is honestly just a very smart player, probably one of the smartest I have played with I think that is what is making him successful.
4. Slovakian PM has been in though waters lately for saying that both Slovak Extraliga and VHLE are equally important to their hockey culture and that he supports teams in both leagues - do you think it is something you can do when both leagues are competing for viewership and fans? I think both leagues are important for the hockey culture and don't really think they are fighting.
5. Cadmael recently launched a cosmetics line called - "Cadmael's Special Creams and Juices" - do you believe it is a clever or really disturbing way how to call your cosmetics line meant only for male audience? It is a strange thing to call your cosmetic line.
6. Our team's Penalty Kill has been absolutely terrible, how do you think we could improve that and become a more stable team on defence? It has been horrible 100% I think we just need to play smarter on the PK and watch film when we can to point out our mistakes.

Bratislava Watchmen 
Press conference
Trade deadline is here and we are ready to really compete!

1. With so many teams buying in quality players, do you think the fact that we only made 1 trade this season is going to hurt us?
2. GM Frostbeard was caught using a burner account on Twitter to trash talk other VHLE team - do you think the league should punish him for this action?
3. Nils Godlander just hit 40 goals in the season with quite a few games left, do you think there is a chance he gets to 50? 
4. Bratislava fans went on a rampage due to our team losing in a devastating fashion against Rome Gladiators, some of them were detained by police. How should the team management respond to that matter?
5. How do you feel about the trade in which our team acquired defenceman Shaggy Tipton?
6. Do you feel that your player is contributing enough and is helping our team to excel?

Edited by FrostBeard

1 hour ago, FrostBeard said:

Bratislava Watchmen 
Press conference
Trade deadline is here and we are ready to really compete!

1. With so many teams buying in quality players, do you think the fact that we only made 1 trade this season is going to hurt us?
2. GM Frostbeard was caught using a burner account on Twitter to trash talk other VHLE team - do you think the league should punish him for this action?
3. Nils Godlander just hit 40 goals in the season with quite a few games left, do you think there is a chance he gets to 50? 
4. Bratislava fans went on a rampage due to our team losing in a devastating fashion against Rome Gladiators, some of them were detained by police. How should the team management respond to that matter?
5. How do you feel about the trade in which our team acquired defenceman Shaggy Tipton?
6. Do you feel that your player is contributing enough and is helping our team to excel?

1. I don't think hurt us in the long-term. We have quality player already and we don't need too many changes.

2. No. There is nothing wrong with some trash talk. I am mildly upset that he decided to use a burner account, as I feel a man should stand by his words.

3. The way we are playing, 50 goals is a possibility, and maybe even a probably.

4. We need to send an open letter to our fans. It in, we need to thank our fans for their loyalty and  and say we understand how upset they are as we our as upset with how that game went too. Then we explain that violence is not the answer and encourage fans to deal with emotions in a healthy matter. Have that letter sign by every member of the Watchmen organization. This is the right thing to do. Knowing my GM, he will probably use this situation to try to troll the other VHLE teams.

5. It was a necessary trade to shore up some lack luster defense. 

6. I have been producing points consistently and have played well so far. While I do feel like I am doing my part for the team, I can always get better.

We have a strong core with the ability to go deep in the playoffs as it is. Shoring up our defensive end was all we really needed to make that last step.

If they punish him then they would need to punish the whole league as far as I'm concerned.

He's got it in the bag if you ask me. He just has an insane eye for where to put the puck at the right time. He never takes shots that have a low chance of scoring.

Definitely pay their bails and buy them a few drinks.

I've heard good things about him and I'm excited to have him contribute to our team.

I'm still top ten in goals, points, and assists so I am definitely happy.

• 2 weeks later...

Bratislava Watchmen 
Press conference
End of the season is near! Let's get those important wins!

1. With recent announcement of GM Frostbeard looking for an AGM, what do you think is the most important thing an AGM should know before taking the job?
2. GM Frostbeard recently created a My Space account to keep up with the current trends. How do you feel about your GM becoming more involved with youngsters?
3. If it would be up to you to give any of our players an MVP prize - who would it be and why?
4. Orion D H Chiester IX and John Baard had a fallout after the last game against Iron Pigeons and John Baard hoped that GM Frostbeard would bench him for the playoffs. Are these fake news or there is some validity there?  
5. What is going to be our key to make the playoffs and win games against the toughest teams in VHLE?
6. What would be your perfect 1st Playoff game meal either to watch or plan?

1 hour ago, FrostBeard said:

Bratislava Watchmen 
Press conference

1. With recent announcement of GM Frostbeard looking for an AGM, what do you think is the most important thing an AGM should know before taking the job?
2. GM Frostbeard recently created a My Space account to keep up with the current trends. How do you feel about your GM becoming more involved with youngsters?
3. If it would be up to you to give any of our players an MVP prize - who would it be and why?
4. Orion D H Chiester IX and John Baard had a fallout after the last game against Iron Pigeons and John Baard hoped that GM Frostbeard would bench him for the playoffs. Are these fake news or there is some validity there?  
5. What is going to be our key to make the playoffs and win games against the toughest teams in VHLE?

1. Being responsible for a team is not an easy thing. Taking care of your players and putting them in the best position to win can be difficult. But if you can handle the pressure it will be ok.

2. It seems the GM needs to update his current trends. Connecting with youth is always a good idea, even if the GM is a little cringe.

3. I am unsure about who to give it to. Many of us have done well so far,  though I doubt I would give the award to myself.

4. This is another situation I will not be making a official statement on. I will say I hope Orion is not benched.

5. The key for us is our offensive firepower. We need to keep producing points if we are to contend.

6. Some homemade chicken nuggets.

Consistency is key. A little bit every week is gonna go way farther in the long run than a few huge spurts.

The youngins are definitely important. I just hope he can stay fleek enough to hang with em.

Cadmael has been lights out this entire season and his work ethic has been a real inspiration to the whole team.

4. Orion D H Chiester IX and John Baard had a fallout after the last game against Iron Pigeons and John Baard hoped that GM Frostbeard would bench him for the playoffs.

Are these fake news or there is some validity there?  

Benching is a little strong but 20 dollars is 20 dollars.

Defensive responsibility. We can keep up with these guys on offense but we have to prevent them from running amuck in our own zone to facilitate that.

I've always been a big pasta fan to be honest. My go to has to be some chicken Parmesan.

On 12/29/2021 at 3:39 PM, FrostBeard said:

Bratislava Watchmen 
Press conference

1. Since the AGM was chosen, I will instead take the opportunity to congratulate @Shindigs and wish the front office the best!
  2. I think his next step should be to hop on IRC and get some sick HTML backgrounds for his profile. (PS Put me in your top 8 😎)
  3. I don't think it's my spot to even say. It was a team effort the whole year and unfortunately I don't feel I pulled my fair share.
  4. I'm sure it'll ride out just fine.
  5. Welp.
  6. I would have eaten flan.
Edited by Vice

• 3 weeks later...

Bratislava Watchmen 
Press conference
Off-season, Draft, FA and more!

1. Strong winds have sailed and our draft brought in many great players, what would you wish them in the coming season?
2. GM Frostbeard has been discussed as a possible VHLL (VHL Latvia) league commissioner and GM of all 29 teams. How do you feel about that?
3. We had a brilliant time as a team in Free Agency and we picked up a strong player in Bradley Buzzer. How much do you think it matters to get a premier player like that whom wants to sign with our team?
4. William Groves decided to spend another season down in VHLE and be a dominant force here, do you think his veteran presence is going to be important for our fairly young roster?

5. While the partnership with Viking Brandy brand from Sweden is going great, Bratislava city has offered a chance to sponsor our team by offering a bonus of 2 Million Euros if we Win 3 game in a row. How many times do you think we will achieve that in our 72 game season?
6. What is the most important thing you worked on you player this off-season, any particular skill you needed to improve?

Edited by FrostBeard

4 minutes ago, FrostBeard said:

Bratislava Watchmen 
Press conference
Off-season, Draft, FA and more!

1. Strong winds have sailed and our draft brought in many great players, what would you wish them in the coming season?
2. GM Frostbeard has been discussed as a possible VHLL (VHL Latvia) league commissioner and GM of all 29 teams. How do you feel about that?
3. We had a brilliant time as a team in Free Agency and we picked up a strong player in Bradley Buzzer. How much do you think it matters to get a premier player like that whom wants to sign with our team?
4. William Groves decided to spend another season down in VHLE and be a dominant force here, do you think his veteran presence is going to be important for our fairly young roster?

5. While the partnership with Viking Brandy brand from Sweden is going great, Bratislava city has offered a chance to sponsor our team by offering a bonus of 2 Million Euros if we Win 3 game in a row. How many ties do you think we will achieve that in our 72 game season?
6. What is the most important thing you worked on you player this off-season, any particular skill you needed to improve?

1. Nothing but tail winds! We have a really nice group going on here and I can see us doing great things this season, and beyond.

2. Why only 29 teams? I have faith that you could manage at least 40 more.

3. It's huge. Our defense is pretty stacked after the draft, because of just how D heavy it was. So being able to get a forward from FA that can step in a be a difference maker right off the bat is going to be massive for us.

4. I really do think so, replacing a veteran presence like that would have been impossible. So having someone that's used to the league and how it operates manning the 1st line (and likely wearing a letter) should really help the rest of us elevate our game.

5. Because this is question 5, I'm going to go with 5 times. Hoping for more, but at the same time a consistent record with spread out wins is also a sign of a team that knows how to pace itself.

6. Bo decided to really stock up on the Clue Thirst™ this off-season and used its performance enhancing nature to bring his scoring to the dizzying heights of 69. Because of course he did. Other than that Bo has done what he always does in the off-season. He's worked on his defense, looking to have it at 95 by the time the season starts proper.

1.  It seems like we got an awesome group of people from all over.  I wish them all massive TPE gains, good health, and some wins for Bratislava.

2. That sounds like a massive undertaking.  I feel like its a great opportunity as he seems passionate about this league.

3. Its awesome!  Buzzer has a great name and getting another solid forward to add to an already solid team.

4. I love the fact that Groves stays in the E for another year.  A 40 goal scorer is a huge bonus, and being a rookie its nice to have some solid vets to guide us NOOBS.

5. I'm going with may favorite number.  9

6.  I am working at getting may defense to at least 85-90.  I want to focus on that before anything else.  After that strength and skating will be elevated.