DCD/VAN/RIG; S80

VHL Bot

To be clear here, I didn't demand my way out of Vancouver and let Nyko know I'd be happy to stay. 

That being said, I'm glad to see essentially the trade I was trying to get done on draft night come to fruition here and that we were able to come up with something everyone involved was happy with. 

1 minute ago, Enorama said:

To be clear here, I didn't demand my way out of Vancouver and let Nyko know I'd be happy to stay. 

That being said, I'm glad to see essentially the trade I was trying to get done on draft night come to fruition here and that we were able to come up with something everyone involved was happy with. 

to be clear that is not the case, eno threatened to run it down in league of legends.

nah but actually eno was happy to stay, didn't want to do his deal because didn't want to delay another season on a prospect, would rather have people who match the timeline of reinharts/kitson.

47 minutes ago, bigAL said:

The kid better know his place in the locker room. The Vidot era in DC will come, but not until Groovy Dood is dead and gone. 

I don't think you quite have to die - you could always just retire at some point. Frankly, if Vidot waits until Dood is actually dead, Vidot will also likely be retired by then?

7 hours ago, diamond_ace said:

I don't think you quite have to die - you could always just retire at some point. Frankly, if Vidot waits until Dood is actually dead, Vidot will also likely be retired by then?

Oh, but when you play in a Boulet-winning way four seasons in a row, there is very little tread left on the wheels at the end of a career. He’s been pretty open he plans on spontaneously combusting into a giant puff of smoke during the final home game of his career. Maybe that was a metaphor but who knows with ol Groovy.