Burn BoG

Kyrie

Yes i am have finally said it. I am think the new bank is not very good and i am no more motivated to want to get more money. they have remove all tpe package to buy and i think this is part of conspiracy to suppress my tpe total because i am too elite. i am not sure why the BoG devised this plan to stop package but i am still very upset in the heart because i think they are trying to have make it so people no earn lots of tpe. But there have no fear! because i have different idea. Maybe we should make it have like a task. You can pay certain amount of money to allow certain point tasks where you write or draw stuff extra like let me say. there is item that is cost 7 mill in player store and it reward 15 tpe but you must do 1000 word article about certain thing or something like that i think you have get idea. Give more incentive and I think there should have be not too much problem with tpe inflation. I am think we should all get pitchfork and riot and go after the one who made bank adjustment first.

Whoever want to riot BoG like this post and share your thought.

• Senior Admin

I am think we should all get pitchfork and riot and go after the one who made bank adjustment first.

You already have the answer:

Yes i am have finally said it. I am think the new bank is not very good and i am no more motivated to want to get more money. they have remove all tpe package to buy and i think this is part of conspiracy to suppress my tpe total because i am too elite. i am not sure why the BoG devised this plan to stop package 

I am think logic be that you have none of it. I am be sorry that you are not be understanding the real reason why we be making those change for the better of them league and for people who earn tpe big or small be. 

On a serious note, when you type like that it makes you sound like Jar Jar Binks...

I am think logic be that you have none of it. I am be sorry that you are not be understanding the real reason why we be making those change for the better of them league and for people who earn tpe big or small be. 

On a serious note, when you type like that it makes you sound like Jar Jar Binks...

is dat wat u tink of me 2 dewise? :'3 

kiss me pls 

Edited by Munk

Considering he is Danish, he seems to do very well.