VASILE IS A HOUND

dlamb

4 hours ago, dlamb said:

Losc0mI.png

Overall a very nice looking graphic. My biggest issue is that the "Vas" part blends into the jersey just a little bit too much. I'm torn on it though. If you upped the intensity of it. I think it would ruin the look of the graphic. But as it stands. At a glance, if I didn't know the player's name was Vasile Lamb because he scored on us about 140000 times in the last week. Then I'd gone "Who's Sile Lamb?" So honestly I don't even know how you'd fix the readability of it without ruining the aethetic. But that's the good part of reviewing. You don't need to have the answers, you just need to nitpick about stuff that's honestly really good as is.😅 3^2/sqrt(100) or 9/10 if you're not into random math.

Edited by Shindigs
Forgot rating, because reasons.

Review

I like the colours you used and the logo swap is neatly done. The only point of critique I have is that the first name is difficult to spot on a first glance. I had to do a double take and you are one of my players! Nevertheless, a solid 9/10 from me.

Review:

Really like the colouring and lay out. The jersey swap is also nicely done. The player name text us nice but the hounds text doesn't quite fit. Maybe lose the drop shadow on it and shift it up slightly. Also the horizontal line in the back might look better if it was at the same angle as the text, keeping everything flowing together. My other gripe is that my eye is immediately drawn to Sile in Vasile. Maybe a blur brush or a sharpen render could help adjusting the focal point. 

Overall 8.5/10

So for me we are looking at a very simple signature on amateur level, but that's exactly what everyone goes through when they are learning. The pluses of the signature is that it is actually not bad, just lack of practice and experience for it to be excellent. You've done a lot of things there starting from design and even attempted a jersey swap which is good. Two main things I find that could be done better is the beackground as it does not really merge nicely with other items of the signature and kind of leaves it plain, like something is missing and I almost want the signature to have a frame. And the second thing is the VASILE text. the V and A blends so much with the player and players stick that without looking closer you cannot even see them.

Rating: 6/10

Review:

I really like this one! The text is one of my favorite parts.  Usually there isn't as much detail put into the texts these days but I can clearly tell you've out tons of time into this one.  The colors also fit really well, couldn't have done it better.  The logo swap is also unoticable,  done perfectly.  9/10

To me this signature looks very simple, though not as simple as something I would have accomplished. I am not a fan of the "Vasile" text going over the player's body, it is hard to pick up on it; my brain didn't even register the text until I looked at it for a while. Your logo swap is quite good and it's hardly even noticeable. Rating 5/10 so the 6/10 rating doesn't seem as bad in comparison.

Review:

I really like the overall design of the graphic and the chosen colors. Everything comes together to create a really cool graphic that I really enjoy. The fonts are also great, and add a lot to the entire piece. If I had one complaint, it is that I thought that another color could be added to make it even better.

8/10

On 11/29/2021 at 9:27 AM, dlamb said:

Losc0mI.png

Review: This graphic looks really good in my opinion. The jersey works really well together with the helmet and gloves. The logo swap was well made and the colour chaning a bit on the right makes it even better. The TExt looks good except that the VAS isn't in a good position and I think the coulour of vasile shouldn't be that blue but the main focus is on the player and that looks awesome. Overall 9/10

Review:

Man this sig is fucking dope dude! I think my favorite part is the font of the player. I like the positioning but I really like the font choice, it's got a raw/visceral type feel to it and I think it really adds a ton to the overall product. All the shades of blue you incorporated look really nice, the image overall just looks so sharp. The logo swap also looks hella clean. I'm not sure that I would change much to this to be honest, I think it looks very nice. Good job as always dlamb, 9./10.