RE: Discord

Horcrux

Hello its Erica or Horcrux here. 

as some of you may have seen I am not on Discord this time it was from my own doing. as many of you know I suffer from bad Anxiety and Depression, I cant control when I get in a state or a mood. However what I can control is Triggers. Discord is a trigger. Recently I have been struggling in Silence, afraid to reach out to anyone then I would see that red dot of someone pinging me, or my notifications going off. It was getting bad. 

So today I ripped the band aid off and I left Discord, However I have enjoyed the contacts I have made on Discord and dont want to loose them. THIS IS NOT me leaving the VHL ill still be here, ill still get my 12 every day. I just need to clear my mind of things that make me be who i am not. with that said @Laine I understand if this effects my job as your Assistant GM and if you need to find a replacement please dont hesitate to do so. I can still do my job through DM's and portals but I understand if me not being on Discord is a deal breaker for you. I want what is best for Oslo and the VHL.

@JardyB10 , @thadthrasher, @16z, @Ricer13, @Minion, @McWolf  I do NOT want to loose touch with you all so please feel free to DM me, I would love to still talk to all of you. infact my DMS are open for EVERYONE to shoot me a message. 

Again this is not a Im leaving VHL post this is a I need a break from DIscord post. ills till be active, on the forums, in DMs and with my players.

I LOVE YOU ALL - Erica

3 minutes ago, samx said:

Take care of yourself. Mental health comes before anything related to league whether that is discord or forum or whatever it may be. My dms are always open if you need anything. 

you always seem so busy I never want to bother you haha

Just now, samx said:

I've always got time to help someone out. I may not answer immediately but I will. You aren't bothering me.

That is good to know, :D Ill remember that. 

17 minutes ago, McWolf said:

I'm not on the forum as much as I am on Discord, but yeah, feel free to DM me whenever in here, I'll answer at some point. You take care, Erica

Im sorry...

9 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

That’s fine, Discord sucks anyway ;) . You do whatever you need to for your own mental health!

you know i will you big dumb idiot ❤️ 

thanks for being an awesome friend

• Commissioner
10 hours ago, Horcrux said:

ill still get my 12 every day.

12 a day, who’s allowing this madness :P

But yeah, the discord can be a lot and isn’t for everyone, it’s not a requirement to be in the league at all.

2 hours ago, Beketov said:

12 a day, who’s allowing this madness :P

But yeah, the discord can be a lot and isn’t for everyone, it’s not a requirement to be in the league at all.

I NEVER NOTICED THAT 😛 

I...XD I Quit lmao