VHL Family Feud

samx

Hello,

You can see by the title what this is about but I am hosting a VHL Family Feud tournament. The date is December 26th, 2021. Starting at around 4 pm est. You can sign up now and drop out if you realize you can not make it.

How it will work:

• Depending on the number of people team numbers will be between 4-6 people. You can form a group with friends or I can put you into a random group. You can also say “hey blank and I want to be together” and I’ll do my best to make it happen.
  • Teams will be given a number and then we will randomize what team goes against what team first. The winner of each round will go on to the next round. If we get to an odd number of teams total points will be tallied and the team with the highest points will get a pass onto the next round.
  • “Buzzing in” will be done by each team sending me an answer and the highest one gets to pick pass or play. (If someone has a better way please tell me)
  • Being in a voice chat would be the easiest. If you can not talk that’s fine I know how that will be worked around. But you at least need to be in the VC on mute.

More specific rules will come out when teams are announced.

To sign up: reply below if you and your friends are making a group one person reply and tag the other members of the group. You have till December 15th to sign up. Again you can always drop out if needs be. If you aren't forming your own group just reply to be added to list of who wants to join.

As for questions and answers, I have created a form of ~30 questions. Please give answers to as many as you can. As always keep it SFW or your answer will not be used. There will be more questions than will be used but it’s so I have options. The form will stay open till December 18th.

https://forms.gle/tNv7dz4jBY9pjyG49

If you would like to be a part of it but don’t want to play let me know. I will give you things to do to help it run smoothly. So really if you want to do behind-the-scenes work let me know. If you are not playing please fill out the question forum just so there are more answers than just the people playing. 

If you have any questions leave them below.

*Makes sad Velociraptor noises*

That's midnight for me. Also I'm Swedish so I have literally no idea what the rules are anyways. But have fun everyone!

1 minute ago, Shindigs said:

*Makes sad Velociraptor noises*

That's midnight for me. Also I'm Swedish so I have literally no idea what the rules are anyways. But have fun everyone!

It’s 10pm for me in CEST, pop in and be out live studio audience!  

Fun Fact: I was once in the live audience for Family Feud Canada with Gerry Dee and it was the worst experience of my life. 0/10 would not recommend. It was 6 hours from showing up to leaving to record two 25 minute episodes. No food or drinks, minimal pee breaks, and the game is not as good or well put together live as it is on TV. So come watch us on Twitch and it’ll be better than that!

2 minutes ago, bigAL said:

Fun Fact: I was once in the live audience for Family Feud Canada with Gerry Dee and it was the worst experience of my life. 0/10 would not recommend. It was 6 hours from showing up to leaving to record two 25 minute episodes. No food or drinks, minimal pee breaks, and the game is not as good or well put together live as it is on TV. So come watch us on Twitch and it’ll be better than that!

okay well stop giving people high expectations Al... although I will not deprive people of food. Also Al staying up past his bed time for family feud???

Just now, bigAL said:

Oh yeah, I was thinking about Pacific, not eastern. Used to playing Shadowrun with people who live in Spokane, so I just automatically go to that time difference when there's anything american going on.

That audience experience reminds me of something I heard about, The Voice Australia I think? Where one of the contestants was sitting there waiting for their call for 12 hours with no food or water and ended up fainting on stage. So I guess that's just how TV productions roll.

18 minutes ago, samx said:

okay well stop giving people high expectations Al... although I will not deprive people of food. Also Al staying up past his bed time for family feud???

Also the live studio audience is the best part of Feud. I love shouting along with them in just the most dramatic voices as they reveal the answers. 

SCRAAAAMBLED EGGGGGS?!!

4 minutes ago, bigAL said:

Also the live studio audience is the best part of Feud. I love shouting along with them in just the most dramatic voices as they reveal the answers. 

SCRAAAAMBLED EGGGGGS?!!

gotta work on my announcer voice huh