The VHL Code of Conducast - A JardyB10 Special

JardyB10

*LISTENER DISCRETION IS ADVISED*

I understand the irony of that given the podcast title, but there's some explicit examples in here! Which leads me to...

ADDITIONAL DISCLAIMER: There are a couple of examples of toxic interactions featured in this podcast that were implicitly created with the understanding of comedy, information, and for demonstrative purposes.

https://anchor.fm/jardy-b/episodes/The-VHL-Code-of-Conducast---A-JardyB10-Special-e1bqpg0

My entry into the S81 Podcast Tournament! I aimed for a clean sweep of all categories, and I likely failed at each, but dang it I tried, AND IT IS MY FINEST WORK TO DATE!

In today's extremely special episode, I play an educational program on the VHL's Code of Conduct in an effort to make my peers privy to the ins and outs of our rulebook. Of course, this was done in my signature style so this might be...controversial? IF YOU'RE A SQUARE.

Featured Tracks:

The Sims Buy Mode Theme (Tracks 1-4)

Where's There's a Whip, from the animated Lord of the Rings film from 1978 (GOAT song btw)

Careless Whisper by George Michael

Tuesday's Gone by Lynyrd Skynyrd

Featured Humans and Special Thanks:

@Acydburn @Josh @Dil @Moon @a_Ferk

@JardyB10 coming out the gates strong. With the very factually correct burns.

COC jokes coming in hot and early, even by your standards.

Wait we're not allowed to use deadly weapons. How am I supposed to play Clue then?!

Wait, Plagiarism is cheating? Does that mean I have to stop just referencing quotes from podcasts to farm reactions?!

No multis allowed I see. Thank god no one realized I'm just your multi that's used to cross-react yet.

So no more making comments about my [REDACTED] in the Positivity corner, I guess?

But what about if you want to appeal the appealed appeal?

This was somehow informative. I don't know what to think about that honestly?

4 minutes ago, Shindigs said:

Wait, Plagiarism is cheating? Does that mean I have to stop just referencing quotes from podcasts to farm reactions?!

As long as the quote references aren't plagiarized! Quoting VHL Rules as a podcast however might get you cut.

Just now, JardyB10 said:

As long as the quote references aren't plagiarized! Quoting VHL Rules as a podcast however might get you cut.

Thank god I don't podcast then. Honestly I'm really not sure how I'm not breaking at least half of this on a daily basis. Not with any ill intent, just in the pursuit of memery.

21 hours ago, Tate said:

That wasn't a home run, it was a grand slam!

Toronto Blue Jays Baseball GIF by MLB

(very well done, you gonna win)

I mean the man single-handedly saved podcasting with absolutely no help at all from anyone. So that was to be expected, right?