Apology to the VHLM GM's

Moon

Hello!
So as all of you may have seen I was recently on a podcast where I ranked my fellow GM's trading. I just want to get this over and done with and I wanted to say sorry to all of those I may have hurt, I did not mean for it to hurt you all and I feel horrible. I want all of you to know you are amazing GM's ❤️ .  All of us do make questionable trades time to time and that is 100% ok but me going on a podcast and saying those things was not good, I thought it was a funny idea but that was just funny for me I guess. Once again i am so sorry to all of you that I may have hurt.

@Ledge@Alex@N0HBDY@Minion@Zack@BrutalBoost@JB123@youloser1337(had to tag all separately)

1 minute ago, hylands said:

thanks moon i was really offended you said those things about me

I said so many bad things about you im sorry. ❤️

Edited by Moon

2 hours ago, Moon said:

Hello!
So as all of you may have seen I was recently on a podcast where I ranked my fellow GM's trading. I just want to get this over and done with and I wanted to say sorry to all of those I may have hurt, I did not mean for it to hurt you all and I feel horrible. I want all of you to know you are amazing GM's ❤️ .  All of us do make questionable trades time to time and that is 100% ok but me going on a podcast and saying those things was not good, I thought it was a funny idea but that was just funny for me I guess. Once again i am so sorry to all of you that I may have hurt.

@Ledge@Alex@N0HBDY@Minion@Zack@BrutalBoost@JB123@youloser1337(had to tag all separately)

No harm done here my dude. I know some of my trades were questionable but they did accomplish what I wanted to accomplish and I also learned few things.

20 minutes ago, BrutalBoost said:

No harm done here my dude. I know some of my trades were questionable but they did accomplish what I wanted to accomplish and I also learned few things.

Yeah for sure! I find our trades are good for what we want and if we dont know what the person is looking at doing we just tend to think they are questionable.

• 2 months later...