pissed off hedge back at it

hedgehog337

The season is over. Literally. Who even cares about the lotto tourney, just do a draft lotto and move on. Oh yeah, Calgary made the playoffs. But I feel like I have very few fucks given about that. Honestly, Klam ends up as a aight goalie and nothing more than that. At least I can say that's pretty much one me when I was ok with sitting whole ELC as the backup and not updating him much until recently. He's been kinda good in a defensive minded team, but he doesn't seem a savior for the most of part. But hey it would be cool to wreck Seattle out of contention.

Otherwise, I'm not happy. And you know what makes me more pissed off?

Matt Thunder in Riga - 60 points as the career best in Riga

Matt Thunder in Malmo - 58 in 46 games.

Justin Lose in Riga - being up and down with 82 points being the best result

Justlin Lose in Seattle - best goal and points scorer so that's two awards at least.

Of course they had no luck whatsoever in Riga and of course they're breaking out in other teams. And in theory that actually should make me happy. The former Riga players finally found the success they really needed. But nah, I'm having a hard time to not use some slurs when describing this sim engine. So apparently the roster Riga had during S77-80 wasn't good enough to be the powerhouse we really deserved? That wasn't good enough to have at least above mid tier scoring stats? Are you sure Simon wasn't smoking crack when making this shit that's called STHS??? OH WOW WE HAD ONE PASS FIRST DEFENSEMAN, LET'S SCREW RIGA THEN! Fucking useless failure of a people creation.

And this season...it was so trash I wasn't happy when simmers took a Christmas break. Cause I wanted this season to end as soon as possible. The only two things that kept me in it is DaMoose road to 100 and Reinhart trying to take the Clegane award. As you can see, DaMoose managed to reach exactly 100 point mark. However, Reinhart had a hard luck in last two games and of course Sales had to play some weak ass teams. So this was another thing that got me pissed off. Not only we couldn't score a damn thing outside of DaMoose, the chance of getting an award was taken away 2 games before the regular season ended. Another checkmark into the ''FUCK STHS'' list.

Really, there was nothing to cheer about outside of DaMoose and good performance by Riga E prospects. Speaking of which, all three of them are set to be called up next season. Biggie Cheese, Alexandre Leduc and Yun Chiang. All of them are running with rather a low passing build, though you could argue about the Chiang's 65 passing. That also means that I'm having a direct plans to make the roster as empty as possible to give them good playing time. I'm not sure if we are gonna be a true rebuilder though knowing Cabe's salary and my reluctance on selling Miklavz. But Riga does need a major roster shakeup and I don't think anyone can argue with that.

That's it and I'm out.

Seems like the sim engine is the problem. Bad for 6 seasons on Riga, good the moment they leave. STHS must have consistently sucked for 6 seasons and then just changed its mind. :P 

The years have made you sour, little hedgehog! 

Excited for the series @WranglersSuck. Always good! 

2 hours ago, Banackock said:

Seems like the sim engine is the problem. Bad for 6 seasons on Riga, good the moment they leave. STHS must have consistently sucked for 6 seasons and then just changed its mind. :P 

The years have made you sour, little hedgehog! 

Excited for the series @WranglersSuck. Always good! 

Another Seattle vs. Calgary series to add to the books! Good luck 🍻 

I understand the disappointment with Klamasteris. I wanted nothing but for you to have insane numbers. Is it sim luck? Maybe. Is it partially my doing with the roster construction? Maybe. Regardless, I am happy that you’ve been our goalie and I really hope you get to shine bright during this post season.