S39 Seattle Bears Captaincy

Kesler

just not good enough, sorry. Seattle likes to respect their recent history and ermm success.

I don't respect any of those two things. No need to lie to the league on my behalf.

The second is pretty much non-existent to be fair.

Oh believe me, I remember quite vividly. I still wake up with nightmares of LeBeau and Rift every now and then.

I listed Captains in the original roster submission 

James Lefevre ©

Bruno Wolf (A)

Damon Tyrael (A)

S39 Bears are in rough shape because there is no actives on the team except Wolf and I so we can't win, we can't sell, I tried that The team is entering a rebuild, everyone new it was going to happen, I took 4 days away from this place to deal with work shit and I get a PM from a first year VHLM player saying I lost my GM job. No PM from victor, just a bunch of backhanded comments in this thread. Take the fucking job if you want. You think I'm a shit GM because I took over a team that was headed into a rebuild? lol

I listed Captains in the original roster submission 

James Lefevre ©

Bruno Wolf (A)

Damon Tyrael (A)

S39 Bears are in rough shape because there is no actives on the team except Wolf and I so we can't win, we can't sell, I tried that The team is entering a rebuild, everyone new it was going to happen, I took 4 days away from this place to deal with work shit and I get a PM from a first year VHLM player saying I lost my GM job. No PM from victor, just a bunch of backhanded comments in this thread. Take the fucking job if you want. You think I'm a shit GM because I took over a team that was headed into a rebuild? lol

No you can't sell because you didn't log in for almost a week including trade deadline. You're like the Houdini of GM's. If you hadn't disappeared as GM in Davos I wouldn't even mention it now.  

I've had a block up all season long, been in contact with numerous GMs about trades, if the 4 or 5 days I was gone are the only days the other GMs can make deals then I'm sorry I missed the window, fact is I have never missed a PT so I have never been gone longer than a week and another fact is I get an email when I get a PM here, I got one  while at work and it was from you but I have a better offer for that player in the offseason.