Hey guys!

My name is JoeBrosky and I would like to join the VHL.  I've done many STHS leagues, but have never did a create your own player type of league!  I would love to get into it and give it a try, hopefully I can learn rather quickly

Welcome! ^Not sure if thats what you came to do but hopefully you stick around. Kind of frowned upon to send PM's out as soon s you get here. Another Devils fan?

Welcome!  And yeah, I have no idea what those guys are talking about, but if you want to affiliate, just PM a blue person.  Ideally all three of us in one convo.  JardyB10, Higgins, Victor.  PM'ing random people to "poach" members so to speak is likely to weird them out and be anti-productive.

Anyway, hope you stick around and have some fun!  Just holla if you have any questions.

• Admin

What they all said. You're clearly enthusiastic for whatever league you're promoting (I kind of skimmed through the PM which is what most people will do. The rest will get really pissed off), so if you bring that enthusiasm here you will be loved.

Welcome! ^Not sure if thats what you came to do but hopefully you stick around. Kind of frowned upon to send PM's out as soon s you get here. Another Devils fan?

Welcome!  And yeah, I have no idea what those guys are talking about, but if you want to affiliate, just PM a blue person.  Ideally all three of us in one convo.  JardyB10, Higgins, Victor.  PM'ing random people to "poach" members so to speak is likely to weird them out and be anti-productive.

Anyway, hope you stick around and have some fun!  Just holla if you have any questions.

What they all said. You're clearly enthusiastic for whatever league you're promoting (I kind of skimmed through the PM which is what most people will do. The rest will get really pissed off), so if you bring that enthusiasm here you will be loved.

Joe.. thats exactly why i approached you questioning your motives.. haha

Yeah I just got a PM from him. Time to lay the ban hammer. In the PM it says quite a few VHL'ers will be in his league. I'm interested to know if that's just a marketing ploy on his part or if anyone of us actually are over at his site?

While it's not as bad as joining a league just to PM people about another league, the VHL encourages people to join leagues, don a recruitment sig, make a single post, and leave. So while you guys are shitting on this guy, maybe he gets some sort of bonus over in wherever he's advertising for by coming into leagues and messaging people.

Edited by Streetlight

While it's not as bad as joining a league just to PM people about another league, the VHL encourages people to join leagues, don a recruitment sig, make a single post, and leave. So while you guys are shitting on this guy, maybe he gets some sort of bonus over in wherever he's advertising for by coming into leagues and messaging people.

Most of the places I don that sig I still visit and post in. So although you are partially right, this guy went right to the source of peoples inbox's (link with emails for some).

Most of the places I don that sig I still visit and post in. So although you are partially right, this guy went right to the source of peoples inbox's (link with emails for some).

Also not just that, but there's a HUGE difference between going to a site, making an account and posting once, and then never returning and going to a site and spam messaging all their members.