VHL Needs a Move

Tyler

Ever since Season One, the VHL has had teams in Europe & North America. With talks of moving one of the leagues original franchises of late (Vasteras), it has made me personally think of another idea; why not get rid of Europe? One of the arguments against Vasteras is that the town is too small to really have a hockey team, so in essence, realism. Now, how realistic is it for a team to fly from Davos to Seattle and play games on back to back days? The answer is obviously not at all, so why are there teams in Europe? 

The VHL should get rid of its European Conference and instead settle for a West and East conference. 

The New West Conference

Seattle Bears

Calgary Wranglers

Los Angeles --------

Vancouver -------

Chicago -----------

The New East Conference

Toronto Legion

New York Americans

Quebec CIty Meute

Montreal ----------

Boston ----------

This is a half serious/half joking idea, but in all reality, I think the "realism" argument against Vasteras is just lame but yeah I would probably support a North American league since NA>Europe anyway.

Why did my brethren do to you? :(

Thank god you took the bait and replied, I was worried that you wouldn't. Because after all, no thread truly is a thread until devilsfire talks about Asia and how the VHL truly doesn't appreciate it.

Technically inaccurate, you've got all sorts of weird health problems.

yea but NA has California so idk also american football which is dope. Also the best English speaking soccer country in the world is located in NA.

Edited by Tyler