Town of Gotham #2

Devise

1 hour ago, rory said:

Yeah flex just listed 3 gotham. I think Berocka and Dooms are the non-gothams left. Kinda troll to release someone claiming a villain role unless you wanted to arrest them 8 more times to force them into bat-family lol.

We're not that close. One of MMFLEX or Adrest are definitely lying. If MMFLEX has been truthful about everything, there is no room for a GCPD Surveillance to exist in the game.

1 hour ago, Advantage said:

I'm really confused on why we released a bad? @scoop

Maybe I underestimated how close we are to having everything solved and figured an ally Catwoman could help. Unless he just has a bunch of Gotham and Bat-family as targets, he can't really do us much harm.

3 minutes ago, scoop said:

We're not that close. One of MMFLEX or Adrest are definitely lying. If MMFLEX has been truthful about everything, there is no room for a GCPD Surveillance to exist in the game.

I double checked, and this isn't necessarily true. I missed that Batman was in one of the checks and double counted him. So MMFLEX and Adrest actually could both be good.

I was disrupted for jailing Adrest n1, he's 100% gotham. Flex could definitely be evil, but Dooms almost certainly is

17 minutes ago, rory said:

I was disrupted for jailing Adrest n1, he's 100% gotham. Flex could definitely be evil, but Dooms almost certainly is

If you know Adrest is good, I'll trust that. In that case, Flex being good would require the role list to be as follows:

Blackgate Jailor

Blackgate Jailor

Commissioner Gordon

Private Investigator

GCPD Scout

GCPD Surveillance

Batman

Robin

Scarecrow

Mr. Freeze

Mad-Hatter

Salvator Maroni

Ra's Al Ghul

Riddler

Bane

Catwoman

This would work with the breakdown (with the Any's being 2 Gotham, 2 Unassigned). Does this work with what roles you are aware of?

Definitely down to go for Doom though, just trying to see if we can guarantee Flex as a liar and jail him next.

6 minutes ago, scoop said:

If you know Adrest is good, I'll trust that. In that case, Flex being good would require the role list to be as follows:

Blackgate Jailor

Blackgate Jailor

Commissioner Gordon

Private Investigator

GCPD Scout

GCPD Surveillance

Batman

Robin

Scarecrow

Mr. Freeze

Mad-Hatter

Salvator Maroni

Ra's Al Ghul

Riddler

Bane

Catwoman

This would work with the breakdown (with the Any's being 2 Gotham, 2 Unassigned). Does this work with what roles you are aware of?

Definitely down to go for Doom though, just trying to see if we can guarantee Flex as a liar and jail him next.

Ricer is Victor Zsasz I believe.

Don't know about Freeze/Hatter but I also have no idea what Flex is if he isn't what he says.

The Catwoman is also claiming to have Penguin as a target, which if true would mean a couple things:

1) we need to worry about Gothams recruited to mob

2) MMFLEX is lying

Obviously a Catwoman could be lying though.

Doomsday is probably Falcone, jailed on the night of Act I for targeting Bat family. Evaded rory's disruption because it hit one of his thugs.

Considering that, do we want to jail him or try to get a potential killer? We still don't know who Bane is. It could be NSG or Zack, but it's possibly Flex as well.

2 minutes ago, scoop said:

Doomsday is probably Falcone, jailed on the night of Act I for targeting Bat family. Evaded rory's disruption because it hit one of his thugs.

Considering that, do we want to jail him or try to get a potential killer? We still don't know who Bane is. It could be NSG or Zack, but it's possibly Flex as well.

Bane is NSG likely.

Zack I think someone confirmed Scarecrow.

If Penguin is indeed in this game, I think that's Flex.  I agree with who on people think Doom is too.

Bane - NSG

Riddler - Omg

Scarecrow - Zack

Penguin - Flex

Falcone - Doomsday

Berocka - Catwoman

All would make sense? And I believe Penguin is in this game but I am pretty sure he is indeed catwoman.

Just now, Goliathus said:

Why Flex over Doom?

The thought would be that Flex is a Scarecrow/Bane candidate, while Doom is not, because Doom has access to the Jail discord and neither of those roles do. Scarecrow is likely Zack and NSG could possibly be Bane but I don't know if that's even close to confirmed.

Getting killers off the streets decreases the likelihood of a jailbreak happening.

Keeping it on Doom is fine. If he is Falcone, giving him another night could end up with him regenerating thugs and getting someone release from prison at random.

There is still a chance that MMFLEX isn't even lying at all, I think. So I say we just keep the votes on Doom and make sure as we go into night to consider that Flex could be Bane.

9 minutes ago, scoop said:

Keeping it on Doom is fine. If he is Falcone, giving him another night could end up with him regenerating thugs and getting someone release from prison at random.

There is still a chance that MMFLEX isn't even lying at all, I think. So I say we just keep the votes on Doom and make sure as we go into night to consider that Flex could be Bane.

I'm pretty sure Bane is in jail (NSG).

Nvm..

Default Bane candidates are:

Adrest - Good

Ptyrell - Good

rory - Good

Ricer - Victor Zsasz (Jailed)

MMFLEX - Unconfirmed

Zack - Scarecrow (Jailed)

Jericho - Good

NSG - Unconfirmed

Advantage - Good

So in theory one could be Penguin and the other Bane.