Town of Gotham #2

Devise

12 minutes ago, MMFLEX said:

This game is largely an information game so I'll say that Goli is either Commissioner Gordon, GPD Scout, Mr Freeze, or Catwoman.

I can confirm that Goli is not GPD Scout or Mr Freeze.

15 minutes ago, MMFLEX said:

And why vote Zack? I think it's good to jail folks, but what's the reason?

Because they're someone without access to the jailor discord, making them a potential killer and someone who we have no info on. I just picked one of those 8 at random to get things going.

I'm rollblocked for this day phase, so no votes is a bad time. I believe it was the Riddler as I was left with a riddle.

I have two eyes, but cannot see. I have no nose, and I'm scentfree. I cannot cook, but make a tart tea. Out in the garden is where I'll be.

Is it a potato?

Just now, Jericho said:

I'm rollblocked for this day phase, so no votes is a bad time. I believe it was the Riddler as I was left with a riddle.

I have two eyes, but cannot see. I have no nose, and I'm scentfree. I cannot cook, but make a tart tea. Out in the garden is where I'll be.

Is it a potato?

@Devise is this where I'm meant to guess?

• Devise locked this topic

Alright Gotham let's get another Act started here. 

After a series of unfortunate events led us to a delayed start time we are ready to go. There was a series of unfortunate events in Gotham too. 

6 Votes was not enough to Jail as we had 15 living players last night. 

Both @Berocka and @Ricer13 wake up to find themselves in jail! 

We also have a murder most foul to report on. @omgitshim for all his playing up roles was finally killed. He was....??????????

The Lazarus Pit was activated last night and every ones favorite role the Blackgate Jailor Dos, has been brought back into the game. @Spartan is alive again.

Gotham learned a piece of info from the ordeal last night via the handy Bat-Signal:
Batman used a night action last night! 

Last but not least, everyone fav riddle master dropped another one of his hot gems last night. 

My niece found a book on the table. She tore out pages 13, 14, 22, 23, 37, & 38. How many pages were torn out?

Alright Gotham, that is is that is all. Act III has begun and will have a slightly altered time schedule now that we are dealing with me knowing my new work hours. The day phase is going to remain open until I close it when I get back from work tomorrow (so about 8 ET) but remember that only relates to the voting in this thread. The Act itself will close and we will be starting Act IV on Thursday early morning at 5:00 AM ET. 

PLAY NICE! :P 

• Devise unlocked this topic