Town of Gotham #2

Devise

1 minute ago, rory said:

Zack NEEDS to be jailed this day phase. @Adrest245@Ptyrell@scoop@Spartan@Jericho@Goliathus@Ben

Gordon reveal would help immensely. Zack is probably Scarecrow, would neuter the mob.

45 minutes ago, rory said:

Four evils + ghul are Dooms, Zack, NSG, Ben, and Berocka. Ra's Al Ghul should come out before we target them

I'm fine to vote Zack, but can I get a quick breakdown of the four evils statement here?

Also I don't see the point of keeping Ra's secret since I know who he is, can someone clarify any reasons why I shouldn't? 

Vote Zack

2 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Also I don't see the point of keeping Ra's secret since I know who he is, can someone clarify any reasons why I shouldn't? 

We have also figured it out and don't have to waste a jail attack on someone who is immune

1 minute ago, rory said:

We have also figured it out and don't have to waste a jail attack on someone who is immune

It’s me 

2 minutes ago, rory said:

I think we got lucky with the unaligneds and any/alls

I've heard of Deadshot and Catwoman as two of the unaligned, and they are both currently in jail. Does that line up with what you have?

4 minutes ago, scoop said:

I've heard of Deadshot and Catwoman as two of the unaligned, and they are both currently in jail. Does that line up with what you have?

Ricer is Victor Zsasz. Berocka we just know is unaligned

Ricer as Zsasz makes sense. He claimed Deadshot, but his story did not make sense. His claims suggested he knew which two players were his targets, not which two roles he was targeting.

Berocka claimed Catwoman, but he's suggesting that he knows that omg was not Riddler, but I don't know how mechanically that could be the case. If MMFLEX is truthful, though, then there is a Catwoman in play.

3 minutes ago, scoop said:

So in this list should that be Ricer instead of Berocka then?

I didn't count ricer because he was jailed haha, theirs also a bane running around

Default Bane candidates are:

Adrest

Ptyrell

rory

Ricer

MMFLEX

Zack

Jericho

NSG

Advantage

Based on who has access to Jail discord, it literally cannot be anyone else. From that last, trusting rory, I believe Bane to be one of

Ptyrell

Jericho

NSG

Advantage

I'm counting 9 votes on Zack that is in fact enough to jail him. Zack has been jailed, and cannot use any night actions this Act as this action happens as I enter us into the Night Phase. 

The 9 voters btw are Adrest, Ptyrell, Rory, Scoop, MMFlex, Spartan, Jericho, Ben and Advantage. 

In other news as we lock up for the night phase, make sure you get your actions in but also. The Mob has called for a vote to expose Batman. That means I'll be privately contacting every living non Bat Family member for their vote on who they think Batman's identity is. If exposed, Batman turns into Bruce Wayne. Similar to the vote in game thread debuff, disrupted players cannot vote to expose Batman and instead count as an abstain. 

Alright everyone night is here, see you in the morning. It may be later than I had stated due to a good friday holiday day off, so I don't need to be up so early. But I'll still try to get the thread popping first thing I'm up so we have time to get the chaos rolling. 

• Devise locked this topic

Afternoon citizens of Gotham. Getting the game thread open here for a new Act and another Day Voting Phase. Let's run down some of last nights mayhem. 

For starters we have a new living person. That is right the Lazarus Pit was activated once again, and this time on a unique role as we know that OMG was in fact The Riddler. This means the Lazarus Pit ability will be on cooldown and can't be used during Act V. It also means OMG and The Riddler are back into the game. *FYI: Any passive abilities that already triggered for characters returning from the dead still count as triggered. Things worded as "the first time" mean the first time in any game. So a dead character coming to life does not in fact bring those back*

No deaths to report on tonight, a quiet night in that regard. @NSG found themselves in jail after the events of last night however. Someone was also released from jail. Yes indeed @Berocka now finds themselves free!

We also had a vote to expose Batmans identity last night. While we don't get to see who voted for who our total vote tallies are as follows;

10 Total Votes (5 needed to expose)

Rory - 3
Scoop - 3
ADV - 1
Pytrell - 1
Spartan - 1
Zack - 1

There is not enough votes on any one candidate, so no information is gleamed about that. 

Gotham also learns from the Bat Signal;

Robin used a night action last night!

Spoiler

1. @Adrest245
2. @Ptyrell
3. @rory
4. @Ricer13 (Jailed) 
5. @Doomsday
6. @scoop
7. @MMFLEX
8.  @omgitshim (The Riddler) 
9. @Spartan (Blackgate Jailor) 
10. @Zack (Jailed) 
11. @Jericho
12. @NSG (Jailed)
13. @Berocka 
14. @Goliathus
15. @Ben
16. @Advantage

11 Living non jailed players means we need 6 to jail in today's thread. (It could of been less in previous days too had I recalled jailed players don't count to that total. Oopsie)

Anyway, Act IV has begun!

• Devise unlocked this topic

Alright I guess I'll claim now. Im GCPD Surveillance

n1 Targeting Goli. Took no night action

n2 Target Scoop. Took no night action

n3 Target Spartan. Your target DID take a Night Action last night. Your target used their Night Action on Berocka!

No clue if this is helpful, but just wanted to share and put forward my results