Town of Gotham #2

Devise

Hey hi. 

Just tallying up the votes for the end of the game thread portion of the Day Phase. We will be starting the next Act ideally tomorrow morning, not ideally tomorrow after I'm done work, I believe I have a bunch of the reported actions already, but if you haven't finalized what you wanna do this act get it to me.

As for VOTES. Well we do have enough votes to send someone to jail.

We had 10 votes total (including Gordons 3) with the following members having voted, Rory, Scoop, Pytrell, MMFlex, Zack, ADV, Goliathus, and Ricer.

The Vote Totals were: 7 for Zack and 3 for Rory. With 7 votes that is enough to send Zack back packing his things right to jail. See you tomorrow for the next Act, and what chaos unfolds. 

• Devise locked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

What is dead may never die, or something like that. Sorry again all the apologies and good fortune to all who hope to finish off this game. We actually had a CRAZY "last night" of Gotham activity. Nothing to do but get formal and wrap up all the details that we learn here. 

The Blackgate Jail got a little fuller last night as both Ricer13 and NSG were sent to jail last night. It was short lived for one of them as we will also report that Ricer13 has escaped prison. 

We have two that is right I said TWO deaths to report on. Both @Advantage and @rory were killed last night. Their exact roles are not revealed which does confirm that they are in fact both members of Bat-Family. 

That isn't all, we have a WIN to report on following all of that madness. @MMFLEX has successfully fulfilled his win condition and has left the game! (You do not learn his role, or what his win condition was that caused him to leave the game.) Congrats to MMFlex. 

Bat Signal Information: Batman used a night action last night!

Ra's Al Ghul activated the Lazarus Pit again last night as well. @omgitshim just can't stay dead, and has returned to the game!

That should about cover it. 10 living non-jailed players means we only need 5 votes total to jail someone. I'll be leaving the day portion of this thread up for a spell to give everyone a chance to realize this has returned and flood back in and figure out what's what. Thanks again for your patience and for playing. I'll be continuing to make changes as we go including to overall format and scheduling and I think I have some solutions that'll work even for longer stretches. Anywho, get to it. :cheers: 

ACT VI HAS BEGUN! Feel free to send me your actions privately whenever for either day or night.

Spoiler

1. @Adrest245
2. @Ptyrell
3.  Rory (Dead - Bat Family) 
4. @Ricer13 
5. @Doomsday
6. @scoop
7.  MMFlex - (WON - Out of the Game) 
8.  @omgitshim (The Riddler) 
9.  Spartan ( Dead - Blackgate Jailor) 
10. @Zack  (Jailed) 
11. @Jericho
12. @NSG  (Jailed) 
13. @Berocka 
14. @Goliathus
15. @Ben
16.  Advantage (Dead - Bat-Family) 

Edited by Devise

• Devise unlocked this topic

Bad news losing those two, but with Gordon still alive we should still have the votes to put Ricer back in jail. I think he is the only killer now, with Bane out of the game.

Given that we got exactly enough votes last time and we have two fewer on our side, we probably need every vote we have.

@Devise can multiple people be voted into jail or is it whoever gets the most if more than one get enough?

4 minutes ago, scoop said:

Bad news losing those two, but with Gordon still alive we should still have the votes to put Ricer back in jail. I think he is the only killer now, with Bane out of the game.

Given that we got exactly enough votes last time and we have two fewer on our side, we probably need every vote we have.

@Devise can multiple people be voted into jail or is it whoever gets the most if more than one get enough?

Only one person per day is voted, it's the most votes provided there is a majority goes, so in the instance it's split but both have the majority just the one with more goes. If it's a tie, I don't know I hadn't thought about that probably be chosen at random at that point between one of two. 

Suspected goods, I think we need to vote to jail Ricer. It's been my mantra all game. Get the killers off the streets.

@Adrest245 @Ptyrell @Jericho @Goliathus We have six votes if we are all good, given that Goliathus has three. That's enough to get Ricer jailed. I put another in jail tonight. Then we repeat the process the next day and I think that'll be it.

VOTE RICER

12 minutes ago, Goliathus said:

I got hit by evil and cannot vote today.

Well, that's not good.

But if we've got Berocka helping us out, we can still get to 5, though I suspect Jericho might have a different agenda based on his not helping us with the vote the last time. He hasn't been particularly active in the game though so maybe that's all it was.

On 5/3/2022 at 7:41 PM, Berocka said:

VOTE DEVISE

82228b61c865442b5b7a3803a9c5a679.gif

For real though, I'm actually just gonna close this "Test run 2" and declare the rest of the winners. With enough time between plays and people were not around (understandably so given the delay issues) this just makes the most sense. On the plus side work has been steady? Lol. Thanks for everyone who played though seriously both scheduling, some naming, and even a few character changes (and new characters) will be added before I start another game of this. I've realized given the nature of Gotham thematically, but also given my scheduling going forward going with the conventional ToS Day/NIght cycle isn't really as mandatory as I thought it was. 

I'll let you all know who won what given where we were at in the game in and go from their. :cheers: to you all, seriously thanks for testing out this chaos with me. I hope to see people again for a the third game down the road here it'll be this month for sure, just probably mid to later just so I can normalize these long hours. 

GG Indeed. Okay folks.

Here was the role list for the game.

Gotham
Commisioner Gordon - @Goliathus
Blackgate Jailor -  @scoop (Converted to the Mob)
Blackgate Jailor - @Spartan(Converted to the Mob, dead)
Gotham ER - @Jericho
GCPD Surveillance - @Adrest245

Bat-Family
Batman - @Advantage (Dead)
Nightwing - @Ptyrell
Robin - @rory (Dead) 

The Mob
Scarecrow - @Zack
Victor Zsasz - @Ricer13
The Penguin - @NSG
Carmine Falcone - @Doomsday

Unaligned
Ra's Al Ghul - @Ben (Nightwing and Commisioner Gordon) 
The Riddler - @omgitshim
Catwoman - @Berocka(The Penguin, The Riddler, Ra's Al Ghul) 
Bane - @MMFLEX

Given where things are at, even with a Rha's final rez that was about to commence, given Nightwing had not submitted an action and mob had entire control of the jail it was just going to be inevitable at this point that a nearly entirely alive Mob will win the game. Spartan is really the only odd player out but he was also a recruit. 

Therefore our multiple winners of this game are The Mob (Zack, Ricer, NSG, Doomsday, and Scoop) as well as our tag alongs who met win conditions, MMFlex as Bane for literally killing Batman. Berocka as Catwoman was about to steal from all her targets on the last Act, giving her the win. Ben as Ra's Al Ghul was about to resurrect his third unique character that so Ben will also get a win here. Lastly OMG's chaotic and fun riddles that he came up with himself by the way, also get the win as he had plenty unsolved. Congrats to our winners. Re our usual prizes.

Given you guys patience this game, and given the nature of this game being very specific to having a lot of unique roles I'm going to give everyone who won a 50% chance of selecting their role in our ToG 3 the Testing/Tweaking Continues! The game was actually a lot closer than people gave it credit for. Bat Family and Gotham had nearly won, I believe by my count there was a point where only MMFlex as Bane was not jailed as a member of unaligned/The Mob. Ra's doesn't count remember for the win condition remember. But then that very same Bane killed Spartan and set in motion the end of Gotham. 

Anyway, hope to see you all for the next game when I decide to finally run it. I want to get my thoughts on my changes down and probably summarize some patch notes for them so people have an easier time of taking a look at specifically what has changed/been altered now that some of you have had a chance to actually get some of the ruleset and concepts down. :cheers: 

Edited by Devise

• Devise unpinned this topic