Town of Gotham #2

Devise

19dut8610ns8mgif.gif?ar=16:9&auto=format

We are back for another round of chaos and madness in Gotham City. Roles are out, the villains have set in motion their plans to take over the city. Can Gotham and it's heroes thwart them off and survive? 

Just some changes to note for everyone. The two jailors identities are not revealed in this game thread, but are revealed in the Jail Discord thread. This means everyone with jail access knows who they are and who they are jailing every night. 

Further, you'll note with Scarecrows ability and a few other individual roles come with this, some of these nefarious roles can vote to jail someone separate from what they said their vote was in this thread. I'll reveal the exact total votes at the end, but not who voted differently so it'll be on Gotham to figure out who isn't actually voting with the pack. This should serve as a reminder though that Mob doesn't just win by killing any longer. If Mob takes control of Gotham and effectively jail Gotham and Bat-Family they can win that way as well. So be cautious of who you trust, you never know who is who in the Town of Gotham. 

Act I has begun, this is the start of Act I's Day Phase. The Day Phase will last 12 hours, so you have until Midnight ET until we start the Night Phase for this Act. Yes, everyone can use their abilities starting now and yes you are free to vote to jail someone during this Act. The game is now completely live!

We have 16 total players which means for your benefit this is how your role list is going to break out: 
Gotham 
1x Commisioner Gordon
2x Blackgate Jailor
1x Any Gotham

Bat-Family
1x Batman

1x Any Bat-Family

The Mob
1x The Scarecrow
3x Any Mob

Unaligned
1x Ra's Al Ghul
1x Any Unaligned

4 x Any All Roles

Spoiler

Player List (Killed players are untagged from this list, jailed and exposed players will be noted in brackets in this list) 

1. @Adrest245
2. @Ptyrell
3. @rory
4. @Ricer13
5. @Doomsday
6. @scoop
7. @MMFLEX
8. @omgitshim
9. @Spartan
10. @Zack
11. @Jericho
12. @NSG
13. @Berocka
14. @Goliathus
15. @Ben
16. @Advantage

• Devise pinned this topic

Closing up the first Day Phase here. All is quiet right now as people seem a bit confused/overwhelmed. (Questions are available to be answered if you know, send them to me.) 

No votes to jail anyone though thus far. Behind the scenes people are still doing things however. See you at 12 ET for the start of the next Act. The Night Phase of Act I has begun!

• Devise locked this topic

Apologies for the late start to Act II, was dealing with job hunt stuff that came up just as noon ET was hitting here so I had to run out and make sure I was set to start a new job tomorrow. (Go me?) :P Anyways!

We had quite the productive Act in the wee hours last night as members of Gotham were making sure to get their actions in and let the chaos unfold. Let's start with who was jailed. 

OMG, Doomsday and Adrest wound up in jail last night. At least for now, I say that because....we do have a kill to report on.

Unfortunately @Spartan was murdered last night, the body was found mangled and crippled. Spartan was a....BLACKGATE JAILOR! Which is why I never tagged those who were sent to jail because our jailed folks have now found themselves broken out as we lost a jailor and have a jailbreak on our hands! 

Other game nights that the town may learn. We can confirm we have a Riddler in this game because SOMEONE was left a Riddle after suffering an attack last night. Only that person can solve the Riddle, but you are free to help them out in the thread here. Either Gotham or The Mob gets 1 Riddler Point per Riddle solved, with the rules for what faction players solve riddles towards in the rule-sheet. The first riddle that was dropped is as follows!

Riddle 1
I have two eyes, but cannot see.
I have no nose, and I'm scentfree.
I cannot cook, but make a tart tea.
Out in the garden is where I'll be.

FINALLY. Let's learn what info Gotham obtained from the Bat Signal last night:
Bane used a night action last night!

Alright that should be it that should be all that Gotham publicly learns from what unfolded. One Jailor down means the single Jailor for now gets full control over who to jail and not to jail without needing to get a majority consensus. We have nobody in jail and one dead player. 

Act II has begun. This is the Day Phase. The Night Phase should commence around 12 PM/Midnight ET (with some leeway given I started this late due to unforeseen circumstances.) Good luck everyone!

Spoiler

1. @Adrest245
2. @Ptyrell
3. @rory
4. @Ricer13
5. @Doomsday
6. @scoop
7. @MMFLEX
8. @omgitshim
9.  Spartan (Dead) 
10. @Zack
11. @Jericho
12. @NSG
13. @Berocka
14. @Goliathus
15. @Ben
16. @Advantage

• Devise unlocked this topic
12 minutes ago, scoop said:

I'm the other Blackgate Jailor. Here are the names of people in the jailor discord

Ben

Berocka

Doomsday

Goliathus

Gustav

omg

scoop

Spartan (RIP)

I told yall not to jail me 😠

23 minutes ago, scoop said:

Well I can't be jailed, but yeah the good could very well be in the minority so there's a decent chance we can't get a vote on anyone.

Aww

UNVOTE SCOOP :( 

We're down a good guy, and I want killers off the streets. I don't believe that any role that has permanent access to the jailor discord has the ability to kill, so I'm actually looking away from that list. OMG, Doomsday, and Adrest were the people headed for jail, but they broke out immediately with Spartan's death. OMG was the jailor target, so the other two were from other things. I'm not sure if that more likely makes them baddies, because I'm not entirely familiar with all the ways to end up in jail, but until I figure out, I'll just pick someone else.

That being said, I'm hungry for captives. My partner is dead and it will not be in vain. I'd like for the city to jail someone today. Who's with me?

VOTE ZACK

@Zack Got anything to say for yourself? You're being RANDOMLY ACCUSED