CologneCast Questions

AwfulHomesick

• 2 weeks later...

Where the hell is my LR invitation?

Was there any disappointment to the announcement of Green and Kendrick to the leadership team in their rookie season, or was everyone "on board"?

If I recreate, what position and player style?

Why is the Yukon Rush GM team so damn amazing?

What is the collective term for the Cologne players?

If nudes of me were leaked over I cloud, would you look at them?

Comment on what you believe are the biggest constraints against Cologne winning a cup in the next two or three seasons.

What is your favorite cologne?

Edited by Edgarsaurus Rex

• 2 weeks later...

You guys need new questions.

* Devise: since you live in a house built out of boardgames, ever played Talisman (with or without expansions) and what do you think off it.

* All: Why did Cologne get shutout twice in a row recently, only to explode with six goals versus the Americans right after?

* Winter: Last episode you said my wife probably wouldn't like it to have a couple of german running around our house or something. But she honestly didn't mind. Why can't you take your mother's car for the roadtrip?  Or do you think we can still convince Joe to drive :P  (not giving up on it )

* So far it looks like Tyrone Williams will be getting the rookie of the year award based on the points he has put up so far. Could you make cases for both Richardson and O'Malley to challenge him?

* How do you feel about the team point task, how do you expect your team to complete it and do you have some nice ideas about it yet?

So that should atleast fill another 2 minutes. Goodluck

Will the Cologne cast be having guest appearances? At this point Lindberg and to a lesser extent Williams look like runaway leaders in scoring. Is that down to the Vasteras roster/strategies or is it simply Lindbergs turn at the top? What do you think is the best way to build a defenceman in his first couple of seasons? Do you already have an idea of the Express roster for this Season forty celebration thing?

• Senior Admin

How entertaining do you expect the Helsinki-Cologne rivalry to be in a season or two down the road?

How will NY fare next year after losing Tordahl? 

Should I give you a 6 on this episode or no?

When am I joining the cologne cast? 

Would you still be going to school if school wouldn't give a chance to have a better job and make more money. (Dunno if you get it)

Hot chocolate or coffee?

Snowboard or skiing?

On a Vacation trip, are you going to beaches or you visit historical cities?

In tn car, listening your own music or the radio?

Are you scared of an animal ?

Boxing or UFC or neither?

With Lindberg, Kellinger and Tordahl gone after S40. Who becomes the next dominant VHL forward?

When Lindberg goes to Riga, is he enough to push them into definite Continental Cup contention?

Does Bruno Wolf crush all goalscoring records by the time he's done?

If Cologne could have added another S40 1st rounder, who would you have drafted?

Edited by BOOM