Player Name: Gruffud Theofylaktos

Recruited From: Returning

Position: D

Height: 76 in.

Weight: 245 lbs.

Birthplace: Greece

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Welcome back @JigglyGumballs! My name is Jacob and I'm the AGM for the San Diego Marlins. We are shaping up to be competitors going for a deep playoff run this season. We are filling up fast, but there is a perfect spot for you on our bottom pair, with room to move up as you earn. Reply with #jointhebigfish and we'll send you a contract!

Welcome back @JigglyGumballs!!!!

Great to see you return! We would love to have you on the Mexico City Kings. I'll be honest, we aren't good. You would be getting top line minutes with PP and PK time. You could also hang out with us in the discord too. Even if you don't choose us, it is great to see you back in the VHL! :) 

Wanna join? Just reply with #HAILTOTHEKINGS to join us!

~youloser1337 - Mexico City Kings GM~

Hey @JigglyGumballs, it's great to see you back!

I'm here on behalf of the Halifax 21st, the finest VHLM team located on the Eastern coast of Canada! We're bouncing back from a couple of rebuild seasons, and after a successful draft we're one of the top teams in the league with great forward depth. We've got a number of wonderful first gens who would love an active veteran like yourself helping on the blue line! You'd slot in perfectly as our 4th defenceman, and would improve the team immensely as a result!

So join us! You can accept by quoting this post with your acceptance, or you can tag @samx and tell her something upsetting or something like that.

Welcome back :cheers:

P.S. I overcooked my pasta writing this pitch, so that should give you a sense of how seriously we want your player!

P.P.S. The regular season starts tomorrow, your timing was impeccable.

Edited by JardyB10

Howdy @JigglyGumballs!

Welcome back to the VHL! I'm Bulduray, the General Manager for the reigning Founders Cup Champions, the Saskatoon Wild. We're interested in picking you and your player up to play for our team! Although uncertain on how our team will look like, we're aiming for another competitive season once again. This time, with your veteran skills apart of our success! We can offer you First Line Pairings. With plenty of other opportunities on the PP and PK. To accept our offer, please quote this message and write "#GetWild". After that, we can get down to business!

Edited by Bulduray_1

33 minutes ago, jacobcarson877 said:

Welcome back @JigglyGumballs! My name is Jacob and I'm the AGM for the San Diego Marlins. We are shaping up to be competitors going for a deep playoff run this season. We are filling up fast, but there is a perfect spot for you on our bottom pair, with room to move up as you earn. Reply with #jointhebigfish and we'll send you a contract!

Rg4EuUo.png

Ottawa_Bar.png.26011e9a4a4994e413efdc8970bb21d1.png

Hello and welcome back! The Ottawa Lynx would love to have you and display the potential you WILL have come draft night

We have 2nd line minutes with a solid partner, give it our all no matter what and can help keep you tuned in to the league every step of the way!

If you are interested in joining us.. Quote my message with a #GOLYNXGO :ott:

Edited by Zack

Welcome @JigglyGumballs

I am Arce, the GM of the Houston Bulls. I run the team alongside my AGM @Moon! Last season we made a run to the Founders Cup final. This year, we are looking to retool our team to make another run. We would love to have your player join our team. Not only would you be getting a chance to play a big role in a playoff run, it also would help your player's development tremendously! I am are here to not only build a successful team, but help each individual player in Houston succeed and reach their player goals in the VHLM. I would be happy to be here to answer any questions you may have or guide you in any way I can. We also offer a lively locker room presence on Discord, which you would be invited to right after acceptance. If you do not have Discord, no problem! I can communicate with you right here on the forum DMs. 

Right now we can offer you 1ST LINE defensive pairing minutes! This also includes special teams!

What do you say?! If you're ready to grab life by the horns and join the Bulls please quote this message with #HornsUp! 

image.jpeg.67ff988d7cf9116b06770a3743996079.jpeg

*Even if you do not join the Houston Bulls, please know you can still DM me for any help you may need. Best of luck to you, and your player

2 hours ago, JardyB10 said:

Hey @JigglyGumballs, it's great to see you back!

I'm here on behalf of the Halifax 21st, the finest VHLM team located on the Eastern coast of Canada! We're bouncing back from a couple of rebuild seasons, and after a successful draft we're one of the top teams in the league with great forward depth. We've got a number of wonderful first gens who would love an active veteran like yourself helping on the blue line! You'd slot in perfectly as our 4th defenceman, and would improve the team immensely as a result!

So join us! You can accept by quoting this post with your acceptance, or you can tag @samx and tell her something upsetting or something like that.

Welcome back :cheers:

P.S. I overcooked my pasta writing this pitch, so that should give you a sense of how seriously we want your player!

P.P.S. The regular season starts tomorrow, your timing was impeccable.

yk we have a # for a reason sir

Welcome back @JigglyGumballs! Vegas needs your services once again, but as a player this time. As we have a solid team that's only lacking defensive depth to make a strong run this season. So if you want to come back home we'd absolutely love to have you. If you want to join the aces, reply to this message with #IstillHaveLeaderInYourForumLR because you quite literally do.

Bild

Welcome back @JigglyGumballs,

I am Daniel Janser, the GM of the Mississauga Hounds in the VHLM. @Ente2997 is my AGM. We are a franchise coming from a rebuild and we can offer you a top four spot.

The Hounds encourage locker room activity and the management and the Alumni are always willing to help to develop your player. We encourage you to build the player as you imagine him to be, but also offer assistance if you are at a loss how to achieve your preferred build.

If you want to be part of this rebuild/project and we could attract your interest, please quote this message and add #releasethehounds. We will send you an invitation to our discord channel (this is not mandatory but helps enormously with communication) and a contract which kindly accept in order to join us.

Whatever team you decide to join, we wish you best of luck and more importantly lots of fun with Gruffud Theofylaktos.

Daniel Janser

Edited by Daniel Janser

YES JIGGS IS BACK LESGO

Miami can offer you top four minutes on a playoff team, you can join one of the best D cores in the league

Quote this post with 'Dropping the Anchor!' to come to Miami

6 hours ago, Shindigs said:

Welcome back @JigglyGumballs! Vegas needs your services once again, but as a player this time. As we have a solid team that's only lacking defensive depth to make a strong run this season. So if you want to come back home we'd absolutely love to have you. If you want to join the aces, reply to this message with #IstillHaveLeaderInYourForumLR because you quite literally do.

#IstillHaveLeaderInYourForunLR LET'S GOOO

On 4/19/2022 at 9:02 PM, JigglyGumballs said:

Player Information

Username: JigglyGumballs

Player Name: Gruffud Theofylaktos

Recruited From: Returning

Position: D

Height: 76 in.

Weight: 245 lbs.

Birthplace: Greece

Player Page

@VHLM GM