(S85) D - MORPHEUS DESTRUCTIOUS X2, TPE: 30

Abaddon

Hi @Abaddon welcome back to the league! We could really use you on our defense in San Diego. We can promise you bottom pairing minutes on a championship caliber team with more minutes as you update your player. Myself and @jacobcarson877 would be happy to assist you into making Morpheus one of the top dman in the VHLM.

If you're interested in joining San Diego reply to this post with #jointhebigfish.

IMG_0396.png

Edited by Frank

Welcome back @Abaddon!

Based on your linked comment you'd fit into the Vegas Defense like a glove (probably a dropped one, if we're being honest). We have 2 of the top 4 hitters in the league on D, and would love to add another one. You'd slot in on the 3rd pairing to start things off. Since our glorious captain Juan Ceson thinks TPE is for the weak, you'll very likely catch him by the playoffs and get a shot at the 2nd pairing.

So if you want to goon it up with Vegas, just reply to this message with "MORPHEUS claps for Vegas" or something along those lines.

Pics-Art-05-06-11-41-01-3.jpg.62828324aab0aad863fa0e1b00b2515b.jpg

Hello and welcome to the league @Abaddon!

We have a 3rd line spot open in Ottawa if you wanna play with some good teammates and have a shot at the playoffs, were always switching it up to keep things fresh so plenty of chances to see what you can do down the road. You'll come in as our beat defensive defense so 1st line PK minutes are yours!

Help will be a message away and if you need a guide to become a star before the draft.. We can do that too. There's also plenty of affiliate leaguers on the roster :)

If you want to join Ottawa just quote my message with a #GOLYNXGO :ott:

Edited by Zack

• Commissioner

Just as a note @Abaddon you were the only player created during the period between midnight and when J flipped the new creation season over. This means that if you would prefer to be in the S85 draft we can reset your TPE down to the base + your carryover (there is extra per week between deadlines which you received) and you’ll be the first of the S85 draft class. If you’d prefer to stay in S84 that’s also fine.

2 hours ago, Beketov said:

Just as a note @Abaddon you were the only player created during the period between midnight and when J flipped the new creation season over. This means that if you would prefer to be in the S85 draft we can reset your TPE down to the base + your carryover (there is extra per week between deadlines which you received) and you’ll be the first of the S85 draft class. If you’d prefer to stay in S84 that’s also fine.

I'll do the 85 draft

Welcome @Abaddon

I am Arce, the GM of the Houston Bulls. I run the team alongside my AGM @Moon! Last season we made a run to the Founders Cup final. This year, we are looking to retool our team to make another run. We would love to have your player join our team. Although we are not a big contender this season, we would be able to get your player as much playing time as possible the remainder of the season. I am are here to not only build a successful team, but help each individual player in Houston succeed and reach their player goals in the VHLM. I would be happy to be here to answer any questions you may have or guide you in any way I can. We also offer a lively locker room presence on Discord, which you would be invited to right after acceptance. If you do not have Discord, no problem! I can communicate with you right here on the forum DMs. 

Right now we can offer you 1st line minutes,including special teams time! This means you would get max playing time. 

What do you say?! If you're ready to grab life by the horns and join the Bulls please quote this message with #HornsUp! 

image.jpeg.67ff988d7cf9116b06770a3743996079.jpeg

If you are looking for a serious run at the Founders Cup, you cannot go wrong joining any of my colleague's teams above! Good luck to your player the rest of the way regardless!
Edited by Arce

• Commissioner
1 hour ago, Abaddon said:

I'll do the 85 draft

No problem, I’ll just have to sort your TPE out a bit between what was “late joiner” bonus, what was carryover, and what you’ve claimed since. Your attributes will also be reset back down to 0 obviously since the late joiner bonus will be removed so you’ll need to re-apply. I’ll let you know when everything is done and ready.

3 minutes ago, Beketov said:

No problem, I’ll just have to sort your TPE out a bit between what was “late joiner” bonus, what was carryover, and what you’ve claimed since. Your attributes will also be reset back down to 0 obviously since the late joiner bonus will be removed so you’ll need to re-apply. I’ll let you know when everything is done and ready.

ok cool

Welcome back!

I'll be upfront with you. We aren't good and will miss playoffs this season. If you want stats, we are the team for you. You'd be getting 1st pairing time and pp pk time as well. If there's a line to put you on, you'll be there.

Interested? Just reply #HAILTOTHEKING to join us.

Bild

Welcome back @Abaddon,

I am Daniel Janser, the GM of the Mississauga Hounds in the VHLM. @Ente2997 is my AGM. We are a franchise coming from a rebuild and we can offer you a bottom four spot, with the option to go up, depending on development.

At the moment we are sitting on a playoff seed and hope to get to the post-season as a dark horse.

Just for my curiosity, is your username by any chance inspired by Warhammer Fantasy?

The Hounds encourage locker room activity and the management and the Alumni are always willing to help to develop your player. We encourage you to build the player as you imagine him to be, but also offer assistance if you are at a loss how to achieve your preferred build.

If you want to be part of this rebuild/project and we could attract your interest, please quote this message and add #releasethehounds. We will send you an invitation to our discord channel (this is not mandatory but helps enormously with communication) and a contract which kindly accept in order to join us.

Whatever team you decide to join, we wish you best of luck and more importantly lots of fun with MORPHEUS DESTRUCTIOUS X2

Edited by Daniel Janser

Welcome back @Abaddon.

I am nurx the AGM of the Miami Marauders. We are looking to compete for a cup this season and would love to see you join our locker room. I can offer you a 3rd defensive pairing with penalty killing time with the possibility of moving up. I am excited to see you play.

To join the Marauders reply with #DroppingTheAnchor and quote this message!

• Beketov changed the title to (S85) D - MORPHEUS DESTRUCTIOUS X2, TPE: 30
  • Commissioner
6 hours ago, Abaddon said:

I'll do the 85 draft

You should be good to go now I believe. I removed your base 90 and set your TPE up as 32 (30 plus the practice facility you did). I don't BELIEVE I screwed anything up but if I did we can correct it later I'm sure. Point is your draft and TPE are correct now.

On 5/16/2022 at 7:40 AM, Arce said:
Welcome @Abaddon

I am Arce, the GM of the Houston Bulls. I run the team alongside my AGM @Moon! Last season we made a run to the Founders Cup final. This year, we are looking to retool our team to make another run. We would love to have your player join our team. Although we are not a big contender this season, we would be able to get your player as much playing time as possible the remainder of the season. I am are here to not only build a successful team, but help each individual player in Houston succeed and reach their player goals in the VHLM. I would be happy to be here to answer any questions you may have or guide you in any way I can. We also offer a lively locker room presence on Discord, which you would be invited to right after acceptance. If you do not have Discord, no problem! I can communicate with you right here on the forum DMs. 

Right now we can offer you 1st line minutes,including special teams time! This means you would get max playing time. 

What do you say?! If you're ready to grab life by the horns and join the Bulls please quote this message with #HornsUp! 

image.jpeg.67ff988d7cf9116b06770a3743996079.jpeg

If you are looking for a serious run at the Founders Cup, you cannot go wrong joining any of my colleague's teams above! Good luck to your player the rest of the way regardless!

I've heard good things, let's go with Houston

30 minutes ago, Abaddon said:

I've heard good things, let's go with Houston

Excellent to hear! Your contract has been sent your way for the remainder of this season! You’ll get a notification here in the forum. I’ll also send you a discord locker room invite shortly if you are a discord user. Welcome tot the Bulls!!