2014-2015 NHL Discussion

Sandro

Watching the Sharks game from a hotel room. Why? Because it's the only thing on. Every other channel is just a snowstorm/fuzz/static/undefined channel.

The only miss call who could have been call was when Branden Prust ''Hooked'' Bozak. It was a though call to make though. We actually saw it with the ref cam, he didn't really saw it.

The hour or so of Sportsnet on the NHL Network was magical. I never experienced the ESPN-like coverage of what LeBron had for breakfast in equal to Canada's coverage of the NHL.

Too bad the "analysts" are atrocious. Also Henrik Sedin is better at hockey than everyone here:

VerifiableBestEastrussiancoursinghounds.

The only miss call who could have been call was when Branden Prust ''Hooked'' Bozak. It was a though call to make though. We actually saw it with the ref cam, he didn't really saw it.

More of a slash but how about that missed offside on the Leafs 1st goal

^^Right? I dont mind Mike Johnson, but the other guy was just plain shitty. #bringbackJohnandJohn

That's the commentary team, not the same as the analysts. I'm talking about MacLean/Kypreos/etc. John and John are still doing the regional games as always, unless something changed recently.

That's the commentary team, not the same as the analysts. I'm talking about MacLean/Kypreos/etc. John and John are still doing the regional games as always, unless something changed recently.

oh isee now, well still, last night during the game I didn't get John and John. I got Mike Johnson and some other guy who in my opinion was terrible. Maybe i was on the wrong sportsnet channel. 

oh isee now, well still, last night during the game I didn't get John and John. I got Mike Johnson and some other guy who in my opinion was terrible. Maybe i was on the wrong sportsnet channel.

I'm assuming you caught Johnson and Paul Romanuk. That "terrible" guy is actually very smart and in the late 90's released a magazine and many articles about hockey. He is one of the better ones.

Also, Sandro you and I both. That panel sucks and always has. Doug MacLean (failed GM), Nick Kypreos (Former NHL Goon) and Darren Pang (Not too bad). Like Sportsnet are you even trying?

Also, Sandro you and I both. That panel sucks and always has. Doug MacLean (failed GM), Nick Kypreos (Former NHL Goon) and Darren Pang (Not too bad). Like Sportsnet are you even trying?

Dat $5.6 billion or whatever the fuck it was is going to good use. Ugh.