2014-2015 NHL Discussion

Sandro

For the record: Kypreos, Dreger, and Spector aren't great sources for unbiased views on the Canucks. Dreger has hated them ever since Nonis got shitcanned, and Kypreos/Spector are fucking incompetent. Spector constantly shits on the team too.

Not saying he shouldn't get a game or two, just not exactly unbiased opinions there.

For the record: Kypreos, Dreger, and Spector aren't great sources for unbiased views on the Canucks. Dreger has hated them ever since Nonis got shitcanned, and Kypreos/Spector are fucking incompetent. Spector constantly shits on the team too.

Not saying he shouldn't get a game or two, just not exactly unbiased opinions there.

They also work for a Toronto based network and don't show a lot of love to the Habs (except Kyper likes PK).

the interference on gally happened after the puck went in though. Also he was cross checked in nothing could be done there. Burrows has a hearing so he'll get at least a game or a fine so it was dirty for sure, deserves 2 games IMO. The pick on Gilbert was called idk waht you're talking about. Vancouver had two in OT on their PP neither was called. 

It's one game out of 82 so no skin off the habs back since they're first in the league, but they got jobbed IMO.

I said the Gilbert call was called, I said VAN had a pick 30 seconds later that wasn't called. Read.

Also no Gally was on Miller when the puck was coming toward him. #thebiasisreal

Refs were bad both ways, your team wasn't jobbed lmao. Get your head out of your ass.

Burrows probably gets 1-2 games easy imo. Hit was stupid late, the headshot part was accidental though since emilen(sp) was off balance to begin with. Still Burrows shouldn't even have hit him.

Hey look, Burrows got 3 games. It's almost like that was a suspendable hit. Putting bias aside, it was. Anyway the refs were bad both ways last night (I watched the game) and it was garbage. But that is the case so often on so many nights it seems. The league REALLY needs a coaches challenge. 

the difference is, the bad calls against the habs have become goals

and no, I still don't consider the ''invisisble goalie interferance'' a bad call

because it's nonexistent

but anyway, it was a fun game, except for the Burrows part 

PS Kendrick, I personally don't blame the ref for the game because shits happens and the habs played awfully so they didn't deserve the win.

But saying that Gally made a goalie interference when Bieska clearly pushed him is stupid and clearly hate toward the habs

Edited by boubabi

But saying that Gally made a goalie interference when Bieska clearly pushed him is stupid and clearly hate toward the habs

As a Canuck fan the only reason we were upset at a goalie interference no call was the fact that just a couple games ago Daniel was shoved into the goaltender with even greater force and the goal was waived off due to goalie interference by Sedin. In both Sedin's and Galchenyuk's cases, neither were goalie interference. Just want some consistency. 

the difference is, the bad calls against the habs have become goals

and no, I still don't consider the ''invisisble goalie interferance'' a bad call

because it's nonexistent

but anyway, it was a fun game, except for the Burrows part 

PS Kendrick, I personally don't blame the ref for the game because shits happens and the habs played awfully so they didn't deserve the win.

It's not hate on that Habs at all. The kid has a history of doing it and he was brushed, if thats a push then the school yard got a whole lot softer since I got out of grade school. To Habs fans saying Burrows has a history of dirty play, Gally has a history of goaltender inference. That caused a goal too. So both ways i guess.

You don't personally blame the refs for the game, but at the same time personally blame the refs. It's been said for 2 pages now how sour it is. The game is over, give it up boys. It's the NHL, it has always been inconsistent and will continue to be.

You say it was a fun game except for the Burrows part but at the same time excuse Subban for his little hissyfit against Daniel Sedin, the same Daniel Sedin who has averages less than a PIM per game. You guys are saying its not sour grapes, but thats exactly what it is. No way around that. Anyway there is games right now.

DET is killing LAK!

Definitely agree with Kendrick there.

Hell, if you go to the Canucks forum there's a bunch of bitching about the Montreal non-calls.

Go to Montreal boards and it's the other way around.

The game had bad reffing and the Canucks outplayed the Habs.

The Burrows thing, Burrows was head hunting. Emelin dove. Burrows hit him late. Blah blah blah.

People hate Burrows for all of his media coverage that he gets especially in the Boston finals series, so it's a known thing to hate the guy.

Either way if he did it on purpose or whatever, he got suspended 3 games. There was no call and it should have been whistled down, but the Nucks played the better game.

Refs were bad both ways, your team wasn't jobbed lmao. Get your head out of your ass.

Burrows probably gets 1-2 games easy imo. Hit was stupid late, the headshot part was accidental though since emilen(sp) was off balance to begin with. Still Burrows shouldn't even have hit him.

3 games like he deserves lmao

oh well vancouver is my west coast team, so if there was any time id like to see screw the habs like this itd be them

It's not hate on that Habs at all. The kid has a history of doing it and he was brushed, if thats a push then the school yard got a whole lot softer since I got out of grade school. To Habs fans saying Burrows has a history of dirty play, Gally has a history of goaltender inference. That caused a goal too. So both ways i guess.

You don't personally blame the refs for the game, but at the same time personally blame the refs. It's been said for 2 pages now how sour it is. The game is over, give it up boys. It's the NHL, it has always been inconsistent and will continue to be.

You say it was a fun game except for the Burrows part but at the same time excuse Subban for his little hissyfit against Daniel Sedin, the same Daniel Sedin who has averages less than a PIM per game. You guys are saying its not sour grapes, but thats exactly what it is. No way around that. Anyway there is games right now.

DET is killing LAK!

Kendrick wins. Now everyone de-saltify, shut the fuck up, and watch hockey because it's Saturday. Kthxbai.

Edited by Sandro

It was a badly reffed game all-around.  Tough luck that the obvious one that should have been called on Vanny led to a goal but that's how it goes sometimes.

Good suspension (but that doesn't make Burrows a dirty player).

Those are my thoughts.

People call Vancouver "Vanny"?

That's the first time I've ever heard that.

Good first period between the Oilers and Canucks. Sbisa is so painful to watch on D. Cement skates with a horrible first pass. 

Lucky that he sometimes makes up for it by scoring.

When I saw him come off the point to score that goal I was a little surprised.

Funny because Edmonton hung in there for most of the game.

Thats why I said GG bud. But damn Scrivens really needs to learn how to handle the puck, they showed a bunch of highlights of him fucking up with the puck or the oilers defense turning the puck over right after he left it/passed it to them. But he did play pretty good.

Thats why I said GG bud. But damn Scrivens really needs to learn how to handle the puck, they showed a bunch of highlights of him fucking up with the puck or the oilers defense turning the puck over right after he left it/passed it to them. But he did play pretty good.

GG was kind of immediately undermined by saying they can't hang. The Oilers dominated in the 1st. They were in it for most of the game and may have gotten a win if it wasn't for A) Scrivens fucking up and B.) Miller being a beast.

Edited by Sandro