2014-2015 NHL Discussion

Sandro

Wow.

Darling kept Chicago alive in that one. Unbelievable stop. holy hell. 

For me, the call on the ice was perfect for Subban. What an idiot - you wanna take a slashing call? Fine. But to base-ball swing like Michael Jordon is straight up stupid.

To any habs hater

B5BSVqH.png

What I posted wasn't salty. What I posted was pointing out the lack of class by a lot of Habs fans after what happened to Subban. Hey it's not like Ottawa fans went and asked the authorities to arrest Subban, but no fan base has ever done that before...

Kendrick, your a cop, you won't be surprise to know there's moron people everywhere. The Habs have one of the biggest fan base in the league, of course we will have loud morons

What I posted wasn't salty. What I posted was pointing out the lack of class by a lot of Habs fans after what happened to Subban. Hey it's not like Ottawa fans went and asked the authorities to arrest Subban, but no fan base has ever done that before...

Just got off HFBoards where there are fans who want lawsuits and comparing it to Bertuzzi-Moore.

Everyone has idiots.

It was a stupid play by PK and a suspension could have been argued.  He didn't get one and now we will see what fireworks come in game two.

I get that there are morons guys, but when I post one of the evidence of a moron don't say I or haters are salty. Come on you are both smarter than that. I wasn't painted them all with the same brush.

Kendrick, your a cop, you won't be surprise to know there's moron people everywhere. The Habs have one of the biggest fan base in the league, of course we will have loud morons

Exactly, every fanbase does. Me pointing one out and you saying haters are salty is somewhat not warranted.

What you posted right here is generalizing by basically saying Habs fan base is only one who makes comments like that (in which I pointed out that isn't true).

What you posted right here is generalizing by basically saying Habs fan base is only one who makes comments like that (in which I pointed out that isn't true).

The comment that was a link? All I posted was a link mate.

What I posted was pointing out the lack of class by a lot of Habs fans after what happened to Subban. 

That is one person's comment...not "a lot of Habs fans".  That's a fucking drunk imbecile who thinks he's funny.

Hey it's not like Ottawa fans went and asked the authorities to arrest Subban, but no fan base has ever done that before..

Another shot at an entire fanbase for a few idiots in an incident that happened a few years ago..

That is one person's comment...not "a lot of Habs fans".  That's a fucking drunk imbecile who thinks he's funny.

Another shot at an entire fanbase for a few idiots in an incident that happened a few years ago..

I was called salty, so I pointed some salt by Habs fans. Shot for shot.

What I posted was a link, I could further that with more links of other things said regarding Stone too. I was pointing out the stupidity in that link I posted, nothing more. If you felt insulted, I apologize as that wasn't what I was intending. However, the whole salty thing only furthers peoples distaste for a fanbase.

I'll play your game Kendrick. I haven't said you were salty, I said any habs hater. So it's up to you if you consider yourslef as a Habs hater. 

Edited by boubabi

Game? I was hardly playing a game. I posted a link and you guys said I was painting them all in that manner (in addition to the multiple other things said on twitter). It's your choice whether you think thats painting all the same way. 

After I posted a link about a Habs fan, so it was somewhat attached. Regardless not anything anyone needs to get their panties in a knot for, the series keep going. All I hope is that you guys aren't of the Habs group that feel Stone milked it.