Ottawa/Bern General Manager

Fire Tortorella

Here is applicant! I'd take either job. I've been a VHLM GM before and would like to get back into it. I'd like to be able to do what I can to help new people get accustomed to the league, and I feel like being a VHLM GM is a big responsibility. I don't place high value on winning in the VHLM (while obviously if you have active guys in a winning situation, you want them to be able to win), but I don't feel like I need to put a team in a winning position to succeed as a VHLM GM. It's more important to get people comfortable in the league and make them feel welcomed. Chances are I would claim a player as soon as they hit waivers, assuming I can give them playing time.

Also, being a VHLM GM was probably my favorite role to have in the league.

Edited by Streetlight

I'd be interested in applying.

I'm with Streetlight on that I want young players to get a feel for the league and that getting them acclimated and helping them get their feet moving is more important to me then winning at all costs. Gow has been great with the Rush for that, making sure actives get attention and as much ice time as possible, and I feel like I could follow his mold as a GM.

I'm active and available a healthy amount and I'm a rookie mentor on the SHL so I know how to help new players.

• Admin

Here is applicant! I'd take either job. I've been a VHLM GM before and would like to get back into it. I'd like to be able to do what I can to help new people get accustomed to the league, and I feel like being a VHLM GM is a big responsibility. I don't place high value on winning in the VHLM (while obviously if you have active guys in a winning situation, you want them to be able to win), but I don't feel like I need to put a team in a winning position to succeed as a VHLM GM. It's more important to get people comfortable in the league and make them feel welcomed. Chances are I would claim a player as soon as they hit waivers, assuming I can give them playing time.

This guy set up Yukon. And Yukon 2 gud. Or like 4 gud in terms of cups.

I'd be interested in applying.

I'm with Streetlight on that I want young players to get a feel for the league and that getting them acclimated and helping them get their feet moving is more important to me then winning at all costs. Gow has been great with the Rush for that, making sure actives get attention and as much ice time as possible, and I feel like I could follow his mold as a GM.

I'm active and available a healthy amount and I'm a rookie mentor on the SHL so I know how to help new players.

this guy is also cool