Most likely GM's to step down?

jRuutu

Screen-Shot-2020-12-18-at-9.03.31-AM.jpg

After doing a quick look around the league, I noticed that three (3) head GMs of VHL teams have been claiming welfare. I then analyzed what their assistant GMs are doing. I noticed that one of the GMs does not have an assistant. One GM has an active-looking assistant, but I see welfare claims, tough call - I see them as active still. And finally, the third head GM has a fully active assistant GM that does point tasks. From this, I can conclude that VHL has at least 2 teams being run by welfare users with help from active assistants.

I will now carefully analyze these two teams because they have active assistants.

Team 1.
I see a lot of scoring-first players. The whole forward group is shooting first and quite clearly. I do not see a huge difference from the glory days of Metacouver. In defense, they have one clear passer, one two-way D, but also a clear shooter. Overall verdict: Metalicious.

Team 2.
Almost identical situation in the forward group. A lot of shooters that are clearly ignoring passing and focusing on scoring. One user has not added any TPE, for some reason, and one forward has some passing too, so not as bad as team 1. In defense situation is worse, all the defenders are shoot first.  Overall verdict: Metaliziouswithaz.

Prospects and picks

Team 1
In terms of quality prospects team 1 does not have many of them, you could probably claim that there is not a single prospect who you could realistically expect to be a first liner anytime soon. The next time team 1 drafts a player is on the third round of the S85 draft, so they have traded picks lately.

Team 2
If possible, team 2 has an even worse situation when it comes to prospects, only 3 players! Few of the players could end up being decent second-line players, but like with team 1 and their prospects, the potential for top lines might not be there.  Team 2 has the first pick but no second-round picks for the S85 draft. 

Conclusion

Based on this research, I can almost promise that the general managers of D.C. Dragons (team 1) and Warsaw Predators (team 2) are the most likely ones to quit their jobs in the near future. They have active assistants, so the transition will be a smooth one. What also supports these two GM's stepping down is the fact that they are going for the "meta" roster. As we saw with Vancouver and their management, running your team to the ground starts with building towards the meta, and these two teams are doing it quite clearly. These two teams also have rather shallow prospect pools, and not that many picks, which further highlights the fact that these two head GMs are more than likely going "all in" now and letting the assistants and whoever pick up the pieces.

If you are waiting for a general manager job, these two teams are almost certainly next available ones. Would I recommend anyone to apply? Absolutely not. These two teams are going to be in the basement for years and years.

7 hours ago, Enorama said:

i claim pension ONE time because i thought my graphic wasn't good enough to claim and this is what i get

You're DAMN RIGHT that's what you get!