VAS/HSK ; S39 off-season

boubabi

Accept.

I'd like to welcome Willem Janssen (Lighting/Solas) to the Titans. We are adding a quality member and player here who should help us for the next few seasons. It might be a bit of an over-payment but considering I got burned last off-season trying to get a fair deal, I wanted to make sure I didn't wait to close to the draft to get a deal done. Thanks to boubabi for the contract negotiations. Glad to bring in a Watchmen alumni in too.

Exact. Lightning25 was a top class member/player . He had Vasteras in his heart (not like everyone else btw) and just being faithful to the franchise helped a lot. Thanks for your dedication newly solas. Hope you can get shit done in Helsinki.

Good negotiation with STZ.

:cheers:

It's tough to leave Vasteras. Ultimately I was hoping to win a cup (and possibly set a VHL record by being the captain for all 8 seasons), but I knew that I would probably be traded at some point, and Helsinki is honestly the best fit. Boubabi impressed me last season and I think he'll be able to make Vasteras (or whatever the new team will be called) into a contender pretty quickly. I like the group of young players that STZ's assembled and I'm happy to join the team.