Are you serious?

Will

• Senior Admin

Hello everyone. This is my first official post in The Thunderdome. I never actually panned on coming in this forum, but after what I saw today..well, I couldn't resist. Today I undertook the tedious task of updating all the player balances with what was spent in S39 and the new S40 contracts. In doing this, I have come across a few people who have seemingly defied the very limits of stupidity. In an effort to brighten whoever may be reading this' day, Im going to share these stories. They will be posted in order from least amount of stupidity to most severe amount of stupidity.

METIS (No, I'm not putting the fucking accent thing on the 'e')

Okay, Metis sillyness isn't really that severe (today, anyways) and he probably doesn't deserve to be in this. But whatever. You see, I thought Yamazaki had mistakenly purchased two +2 Any Attributes from the store in one season (which he didn't), but during my investigating I found THIS.

For those who don't what that is, it's METIS telling someone to add TPE for the +2 Any Attribute thing...WHICH IT DOESNT COUNT FOR. We should cut him some slack though, Devise only said that it didn't count towards TPE 999 times. 

Also, shame on whoever wrote the player store thread for not saying it doesn't count.

Riggs

Ahh, Riggs. You are a draftee, with no contract, and absolutely no means of making money. Except for sterling's birthday bash, in which you earned 7M, so good job. 

I wish I could tell you that you spent your hard earned money wisely. But, you didn't. You spent it like a dick; purchasing 3 x Award Predictions (4.5M) and a Free Week (3M).

Let's do some math:

7 000 000 - 4 500 000 = 2 500 000 - 3 000 000 = -500 000 

Am I missing something? Did you pull 500k out of your ass? Jesus. 

HawksFan 

God. I'm half looking forward to this one and half dreading. It'll be fun to type, but it will hurt my eyes. You were paid 3M this season by your friendly GM. You failed to participate in the birthday bash, so that sucks for you. You bought a free week, costing you 3M. Not that bad of a purchase! 

Until I get to the next page. Then it's a bad fucking purchase. 

1. 3 000 000 - 3 000 000 = $0 [Free Week]

2. 0 - 2 000 000 = $-2 000 000 [Experience Points][Why the fuck would you buy that anyways]

3. -2 000 000 - 500 000 = $-2 500 000 [590]

4. -2 500 000 - 500 000 = $-3 000 000 [590]

5. $-3 000 000 - 3 000 000 = $-6 000 000 [Free Week]

So you ended up with an astonishing negative six million dollars! Great work. Whats worse is that on one of them, you say you had $0 left. Then you magically got back to $3 Million. Are you serious?

Also, does METIS know the update scale? from 80-82 thats 6 TPE, and it still doesn't count as TPE.

According to his other updates yes he does. He made a mistake. Remove the 4 tpe from Yamazaki's total, problem solved. 

• Senior Admin

According to his other updates yes he does. He made a mistake. Remove the 4 tpe from Yamazaki's total, problem solved. 

Okay, Metis sillyness isn't really that severe (today, anyways) and he probably doesn't deserve to be in this. 

Yeah, METIS knows he's my dawg.