Town of Pallet #1 - Sign Up

Ptyrell

Smash Bros New Challenger Approaching banner – Source Gaming

After being inspired by the excellent work put into Town of Gotham and Town of London, I started to work on my own version of a forum/Discord community game with a Pokémon theme. Town of Pallet! Rather than remaining a social deduction game, it evolved into it's own creation. Instead of players getting eliminated, everyone will participate daily and work on getting stronger until the final tournament at the end.

To learn how to play... Rules

If you are interested, please post below to sign up! Then join the Discord.

I'm also looking for 1-3 people to help moderate the game. This is essential to make the game run smoothly.

And to blatantly plagiarize Gustav... There's Trivia!

Target start date will be Saturday. Looking for 8-16 players for this game. Game theoretically should last 7 days + 2 days for the final tournament. If a lot of people sign up or if I am not able to get moderating help, I may extend the day phases to 2 days, making the game last 14 days + 2.

3 minutes ago, Berocka said:

Holy ruleset batman

I think the actual gameplay is simple. I was just being.. thorough... my goal was a game that was easy to play but had room for complexity and strategy.

I don't think I can guarantee I'll be around next week (will be out of town) but want to help out. Sign me up as a moderator because I don't think you want to deal with that as a player.

Less of a Town of and more of a fun way to leverage some of the gamesets that exist for actual Pokemon gameplay but in a forum format with others. I'm actually quite digging this, I'll check this out sign me up.