Houston Bulls S84 Team Awards

AJW

Season 4 Episode 3 GIF by The Office

Hello and welcome to the Houston Bulls S84 Team Awards! This was such a fun season, thank you to all the players and the Houston Bulls fanbase... if we even have one.

Team MVP

The team MVP award for this season was voted amongst the players on the Bulls roster. We actually got a tie in the votes and the award will be split! Both of these players were with us since game 1 and had very impressive seasons. The winners are:

Todd Cooke @l1l KRZY l9l

Bill Nye The Puck Stopping Guy @Big Newff

Top Forward

The Top Forward award goes to the player who was easily seen as our top guy when it came to producing offence. This was a no brainer and with 43G, 45A, and 88P in 72GP, the award goes to:

Todd Cooke @l1l KRZY l9l

Top Two-Way Forward

The Top Two-Way Forward award is going to a player who may not have been our highest scorer, but he was surely up there in the point category while doing his job in our defensive zone. With a stat line of 72GP, 31G, 36A, 67P, +36, 136H, and 39SB, the award goes to:

Brayden Albrecht @Gage2

Top Defenseman

Just like the Top Forward award, this one was no brainer. This player was with us since game 1 and has been our backbone of the blueline all season long. With a stat line of 72GP, 18G, 61A, 79P, +42, 123H, and 106SB, the award goes to:

Jani Karppinen @ShawnGlade

Top Goalie

You can probably see a trend of no brainers here. The Top Goalie award is well deserved for a guy who came out of no where at the beginning of the season and put a dent in the league, helping Houston majorly with our success in S84. With 40 wins, 0.903SV%, 2.36GAA, and 5 shutouts, the award goes to:

Bill Nye The Puck Stopping Guy @Big Newff

Playoff MVP

The Playoff MVP award goes to a player who may not have started off strong with us once traded from San Diego, but when the game was on the line, he stood up for the team and played top performance games each night. With 12 points in 7 games played, and leading our team in points through the playoffs, the award goes to:

Phil Strasmore @Phil

Locker Room MVP

The Locker Room MVP award goes to a guy who was hyping up the team each and every night. I'm talking speeches, hype up videos, gifs, you name it. This person was always seen in the locker room and the team obviously appreciated the activity everyday. The award goes to:

ISAMUUUU @TMGSosa

Now you may be thinking, where is the top goal scorer award? Top playmaker? Well go look at the portal and check the team stats lol. I feel as if those awards don't need to be a thing as we all know who would win them.  But these are the S84 Team Awards for the Houston Bulls! Short and sweet this season. I hope to have more ideas for awards next season but I am brain dead as of late.

Also, while I have you here. I would like to acknowledge the entire team on their TPE earnings this season. 

Everyone worked extremely hard in earning TPE, so I feel the need to showcase your great efforts!

Ash Sparks @DarkSpyro: 50 TPE -> 128 TPE (+78)

Bill Nye The Puck Stopping Guy @Big Newff: 66 TPE -> 172 TPE (+106)

Brayden Albrecht @Gage2: 60 TPE -> 146 TPE (+86)

Daniel Weaver @ThePerfectNut: 189 TPE -> 353 TPE (+164)

Todd Cooke @l1l KRZY l9l: 189 TPE -> 288 TPE (+99)

Jani Karppinen @ShawnGlade: 122 TPE -> 225 TPE (+103)

Izaak bobs @izaak: 127 TPE -> 165 TPE (+38)

Isamu Knievel @TMGSosa: 107 TPE -> 206 TPE (+99)

Joel Rogers @Jrocket09: 78 TPE -> 120 TPE (+42)

Yaroslav Bogatyrev @Bojovnik: 75 TPE -> 171 TPE (+96)

Daryl Dixon @Ricer13: 80 TPE -> 166 TPE (+86)

Rick Grimes @tinafrombobsburgers: 79 TPE -> 143 TPE (+64)

Johnny Kalamazoo @KzooJohn: 72 TPE -> 133 TPE (+61)

*Players included are waiver signed and drafted players only. Players that were traded to the team were basically all capped TPE already*

You all did so amazing! Thank you again for all the hard work you put in this season! I appreciate it so much as a GM and I love seeing you all growing and being happy about your players. That concludes the awards ceremony, congratulations to all the winners! :cheers:

Thank you for the opportunity in Houston and more, it was fun while it lasted and I truly loved being here. 

To cap things off and of course to accept this award, one more final words from Isamu:

”LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOO” 🗣

This team was a special one ! Everyone came in and out the work in to try and build something here , we fell short of the ultimate goal . However I truly believe we had the best team in the VHLM this season . It was a blast being a part of this team ! Couldn’t have asked to be a part of a better group of guys 

GO BULLS !

ps. I’m humbled to share the team MVP award with @Big Newff, and be nominated as top forward . Thank you all