To New York:

S42 COL 2nd Rounder

S42 QUE 2nd Rounder

S38 Steve Tremblay

S42 COL 3rd Rounder

To Cologne:

S33 Wesley Kellinger

S36 Andrey Zadorov

Have to move the cap and needed a young cheap forward back.  No one else is answering or interested or can do a straight-up trade right now so unfortunately have to settle.

Good luck to both these guys.  Jericho is of course a good friend and I hope he has an enjoyable season.  Tylar was a solid member of our team and I really liked having him in the LR.

Edited by Advantage

Laichly Rift's Pajodcast: Devise and Kyle welcome new co-host Kendrick as a replacement for Advantage.

Chris you can come on as a special guest sometime if you want!

I feel bad for Chris on this one. He knows this isn't value, but he's in a tight cap situation with limited options. Obviously doesn't want to help other teams who are close to New Yorks level as well. I appreciate that we were both able to help each other out with this deal. I still say though New York is the team to beat next season, all this Quebec hype is pretty funny. Kind of reminds me of Riga when they first started getting going or even Vasteras when they traded for Baldwin and CAL G. Be realistic people. Three star players doesn't suddenly turn a roster of 200-300 TPE guys into contenders. But that may just be my opinion. Who knows though, it is tough to repeat in this league.