Bezos stock falling

Quik

So, I admit I don't check the forums very much anymore, mostly just to check game threads and post/get links to player cards I've posted and do Press Conferences, and I don't talk much in discord, either. But I do get my weekly TPE in, and am going to be a max TPA goalie in the E this season, so you can imagine my surprise when I logged into the forums yesterday and saw that little red notification telling me I've been traded to Istanbul.

Now, I've got nothing against Istanbul, it looks like there's a solid team built there, but it's a little frustrating being traded to a team that's got another goalie who will be maxed out this season, and is an active member who I honestly wouldn't want to take starts away from, but that's not really my gripe here. The GM of Stockholm not once reached out to let me know there was a possibility of being traded, or even that I was traded. Far be it for me to dictate how to run a team, but you'd think it might be nice to at least say "hey, thanks for being part of the team, xyz reasons have come up, and you're being traded".

7 hours ago, Quik said:

So, I admit I don't check the forums very much anymore, mostly just to check game threads and post/get links to player cards I've posted and do Press Conferences, and I don't talk much in discord, either. But I do get my weekly TPE in, and am going to be a max TPA goalie in the E this season, so you can imagine my surprise when I logged into the forums yesterday and saw that little red notification telling me I've been traded to Istanbul.

Now, I've got nothing against Istanbul, it looks like there's a solid team built there, but it's a little frustrating being traded to a team that's got another goalie who will be maxed out this season, and is an active member who I honestly wouldn't want to take starts away from, but that's not really my gripe here. The GM of Stockholm not once reached out to let me know there was a possibility of being traded, or even that I was traded. Far be it for me to dictate how to run a team, but you'd think it might be nice to at least say "hey, thanks for being part of the team, xyz reasons have come up, and you're being traded".

Really throwing Tagger under the bus here eh

1 hour ago, Enorama said:

Really throwing Tagger under the bus here eh

I mean he's not wrong to do so, I should have messaged him about the situation and there's no good excuse for not doing so and I've apologised to him through discord. The only thing that's slightly misleading is the notion that we traded them to a team which already had a max goalie, which I'm guessing is just cause Quik didn't know at what time the trade was made in comparison to the draft progress but when the trade was made, Rask wasn't on the team and we wouldn't have done that trade as it was if Quik was going to be a second goalie. 

14 hours ago, Jubis said:

@Quik honestly i had no expectations as a starter lol I slid to 41st overall pick. 

Our players both maxed could be the best 1A 1A tandem the E has ever seen tho 🍻 

Ice Hockey Love GIF by NHL

Might be a nice test of builds lol