New Bulletz

STZ

So this'll be my first set of bullets with my new player. Feeling refreshed and excited for this new player. It's usually a good sign, as the first few seasons are really the most fun when you get to decide how to build your player before the stats are so high that it takes a month to really impact stats. Anyways here's what's on my mind for this week.

• I took a season off so I have a fresh new class of players in my draft class. I'm excited for it as there are some familiar faces in @JardyB10, @fonziGG, @Beketov, @Josh, @MexicanCow123, and even @diamond_ace. @scoop in the class too, and the last time we had players close in age we had Unassisted and Diana Maxwell who played together. Pretty solid and deep veteran draft. I think for the most part these will be some safe picks and will likely hold some value. Should be interesting to see where everyone goes and if I were to play with any of them. I did just do a career length run with Bek, but it'd be cool to run it back. The rest I haven't really played with so that'd be alright.
  • Pretty open minded as to where my player goes in the VHLM Draft. I always like experiencing a new GM, just to get to know them and see how they run things. A lot of the time your GM in the VHLM if they are good enough, will be a VHL GM by the time your player is in their prime - so there's that to look at.
  • It's nice to have a number of days off from work with the holidays. I'll be spending quite a bit of time with family the next couple of days. Looking forward to recharging, as the last month has been a lot. World Juniors start up too and this year's tourney looks like it could be a really fun one to follow.

That's it for me this week.. More bullets next.