Round 5 : Molholt (1) vs Mr.Baller (8)

boubabi

Who won ?  

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

LOL people really picking molhot sig over mine ??? like no hate but this is not even his best work and text is wack 

I guess some members really like him lol

Sometimes it's not about what is graphically "better" as much as what people like. I, for one, like the text that you don't like. I know nothing about graphics, so it might be "bad" by the criteria of the graphics world, but I like the look of it. There is no right or wrong with these things.

Sometimes it's not about what is graphically "better" as much as what people like. I, for one, like the text that you don't like. I know nothing about graphics, so it might be "bad" by the criteria of the graphics world, but I like the look of it. There is no right or wrong with these things.

I understand bro but its a gfx competition if people are gonna vote based on their favorite member or something like that its not worth it 

But I do get your point .. anyways no big deal lol

I understand bro but its a gfx competition if people are gonna vote based on their favorite member or something like that its not worth it 

You're right, everyone who voted for me just likes me. You're classy too.

He literally said he preferred Molholts sig to yours. it had nothing to do with the member. Who did a better job graphically is all subjective. 

LOL people really picking molhot sig over mine ??? like no hate but this is not even his best work and text is wack 

I guess some members really like him lol

Fuck off dude, people are voting for the one they like, that's the point. Grow up.