HSK/MOS; S90

VHL Bot

*Condition: Moscow receives the two higher picks between S91 MOS 1st, S91 MAL 1st, and S91 HSK 1st. HSK will receive the lowest 1st round pick of those three. @samx to accept.

@BOOM Can't say enough good things about you man. I appreciate that you gave us a chance after a random rights trade a few seasons ago, and I'm really glad we were able to get you plenty of individual success and give you a good time. Hope to get you back on the team with your next player! Best of luck in Helstinky Helsinki!

@samx Cheers for the fun chats and making a midseason trade happen! Best of luck the rest of the way.

@rotbag Glad to get ya, hope we can have a good time as you approach retirement!

5 minutes ago, Spartan said:

*Condition: Moscow receives the two higher picks between S91 MOS 1st, S91 MAL 1st, and S91 HSK 1st. HSK will receive the lowest 1st round pick of those three. @samx to accept.

@BOOM Can't say enough good things about you man. I appreciate that you gave us a chance after a random rights trade a few seasons ago, and I'm really glad we were able to get you plenty of individual success and give you a good time. Hope to get you back on the team with your next player! Best of luck in Helstinky Helsinki!

@samx Cheers for the fun chats and making a midseason trade happen! Best of luck the rest of the way.

@rotbag Glad to get ya, hope we can have a good time as you approach retirement!

Accepted 

2 hours ago, VHL Bot said:

Helsinki receives:

Hammar Voss

S91 MAL 1st

S92 MOS 3rd

Moscow receives:

Bob Robb

S91 HSK 1st

S91 HSK 2nd

This trade has been accepted by all parties and is pending league approval.

Did I not predict that?

https://vhlforum.com/topic/139968-trade-bait/?do=findComment&comment=996808

Edited by Daniel Janser

• 1 month later...