ToS2: The Very First

Gustav

I reckon GLU is our apoc tbh. Too many TPs, he's being the most coy when theirs a very low likelihood of a guesser being out there (I'd assume they'd have guessed by now). I think Subject just doesn't know what they're supposed to be doing lol

Unvote Subject

Vote GLU

14 minutes ago, rory said:

I reckon GLU is our apoc tbh. Too many TPs, he's being the most coy when theirs a very low likelihood of a guesser being out there (I'd assume they'd have guessed by now). I think Subject just doesn't know what they're supposed to be doing lol

Unvote Subject

Vote GLU

There's a lot of town protectives suddenly. You're coming up in Psychic visions though is far more suspicious. 

It's best we vote up a self proclaimed "town protective" because then we know where to look next if we're wrong. Best to start with the most suspicious one. 

I'm going to be away until very close to the day phase ending, for the sake of trying for a majority I will change my vote for now but will TRY my best to get on closer to day's end to change it if needed.

Unvote Rory

VOTE SUBJECT - 5 (Alex, Lemorse, Dooms, Adrest, GLU)

With my last dying breath I'll be whispering how insulted I feel that nobody thinks I'm good at being a Trapper, even though no one thinks I'm a Trapper 🤣

Alex the lucky bastard will be protected by my trap after I die. Have fun with that.

Good luck to the rest of town folk. You're size in numbers is about to be one less. See you in the graveyard!

5 hours ago, GoodLeftUndone said:

There's a lot of town protectives suddenly. You're coming up in Psychic visions though is far more suspicious. 

It's best we vote up a self proclaimed "town protective" because then we know where to look next if we're wrong. Best to start with the most suspicious one. 

Well, if they all hang me today they'll be looking at you tomorrow 🤣

Edited by Subject056

• Gustav locked this topic

Ashes to ashes, dust to dust--Gustav went to Sheetz right before getting COVID, and to Sheetz he returned today after being allowed outside and testing negative. I was hungry, dammit--and if I get another negative on Wednesday, I get to change my nickname back on Discord! It's the simple joys in life.

Anyway, factor in Gustav's misunderstanding of Vigilante mechanics, and 6 votes is enough for today.

For the second day in a row, the town has agreed upon a target: @Subject056It's difficult to imagine a world where we all love each other and go home at the end of the day, isn't it?

Whether we're in the Salem in Massachusetts, or the one in Oregon, or even the one out here in Ohio, Subject was...

Spoiler

...a TRAPPER.

It's time for the night phase! I'll see you close to the same time tomorrow.

List of living players (11)

Gustav forgets about this and goes to work. So I'll be keeping this short.

@Adrest245 was a RETRIBUTIONIST who was killed by the COVEN.

List of living players (8)

• Gustav unlocked this topic