Pajodcast Episode 100 Live Tonight!

Devise

GET HYPED VHL!

http://mixlr.com/devise22/

You can go to that page when it's time to start. We are aiming for a 7 PM EST time start time. Should be a lot of fun and shenanigans with myself, Jericho, Sterling and Advantage. We have a questions and comments thread up in this section and I encourage everyone to post anything on there and we will go ahead and get it aired for this historic edition. As promised, the "guest" recording acts have all been booked and are one hundred percent set to go and here is a little teaser for some of the "great" (see hilariously bad) artists you will be "overjoyed" to hear.

Successful rap artists Dat ADV will be around to perform his new hit single, Shots Fired. Up and coming pop artist JeriPop will be performing the super catchy Pajodcast Bounce. JeriPunk has taken time away from brooding and wearing edgy clothes to perform The Attitude. Fresh off winning a Country Music Award Miller Lite will give us a fantastic rendition of Catch A Fade. Swedish Metal artist The Device will perform Now We Pajodcast, and lastly Three Paragraph Opera will perform a haunting rendition of The Pajanthem. I've already heard we may get a surprise appearance from Three Queens. But I've said too much!

Truthfully though I'm happy to be finally recording this, getting all the nonsense and us making a fool of ourselves out of the way. I hope you guys can tune in live, it will get posted for those who can't and if the demand is high and our self confidence can bare it I may make download links for the awful music available at some point as well. So tune in everybody, ask questions, participate. Maybe we'll be able to survive another 100 editions and we'll have to think of something else crazy and stupid to do to celebrate. :cheers: