Training Camp

Anyone else having issues claiming training camp as I keep getting a message stating that I have already claimed training camp this off season?

Screenshot2024-01-01at22_54_57.jpg.1a4c08e1251f08bd2e94fe2f953976df.jpg

Hopefully someone can look into this for me?

Thanks

• Commissioner
3 hours ago, STZ said:

not Safari too?

Safari is best browser on mac, I will always stand by that. Runs the fastest, steals the no data*, works with everything else on the machine better.

I have seen some crazy people run safari on windows mind you, that hurts my brain. I'm also pretty sure it's not even offered anymore.

*Or certainly a lot LESS data

In speaking of Training Camp: Since a good deal of VHLM players won't be put onto teams until Sunday and it's currently scheduled to close like 7 hours later, just wanted to double check that Training Camp will be available to claim somehow for those players? (Or would it be possible to let actives not on teams still claim it?)

Edited by CowboyinAmerica

18 minutes ago, CowboyinAmerica said:

In speaking of Training Camp: Since a good deal of VHLM players won't be put onto teams until Sunday and it's currently scheduled to close like 7 hours later, just wanted to double check that Training Camp will be available to claim somehow for those players? (Or would it be possible to let actives not on teams still claim it?)

Only VHL drafted players will get to claim training camp. S93 players are not eligible this season.