Bana Blabs #101 - Recruitment update and more!

Banackock

Bana Blabs #101

Happy Little Girl GIF by Demic

Another Blab brought to you by Talk-to-Text, an easier way to do this. Thanks, Siri. Despite your many, often simple errors. I appreciate you. You have made this easier and I wish I would have given you a try all those seasons ago! 

Severus Targaryen Player Page (Bana's Player)

Seattle Bears Team Page

Bears Discord - General. Come join the fun! That's what the VHL is all about :)

Hey all! Hope you're doing good. VHL/E/M seasons are underway and there's lots to talk about. Outside of the VHL, Alberta and good chunks of Canada have been choke held by a crazy cold spell. Lots are bitching about it, but they forget they've been blessed with Springtime temperatures up until January. We were literally cutting vegetation at work in January with the skidsteer...  and what they also forget is = no snow, cold = more fires. So you enjoy those nice days in Winter but please don't bitch when all there is filling the skies in Summer is smoke from horrendous wildfires. Works been okay. Nothing working in -50 after living in Australia for almost a year to even the playing fields. It is what it is. I was blessed with that amazing opportunity and it's all good, baby! Now... let's blab!

• Recruiting has been awesome. We did an advertisement that you can find HERE! The advertisement I do believe happens somewhere around 4:07. The advertisement brought in I'd imagine close to around 100 members and I do feel like the recruitment team with the help of some others outside of it, did a great job reaching out, engaging and retaining the new members. So much so that whenever you log on, you see a bunch of new faces who are updating, earning and even donating! It's wicked to see.
  • TikTok is now a thing for the recruitment team too. If you want to check it out, follow it or help grind us some followers, check it out HERE! We've posted 3 amazing weekly standing videos that @Triller made up. Not only this, but there's also been some small talk on another venture we're currently giving thought to that could also be very cool! 50 followers is more than we had before and we're sitting at over 1,200 views on the videos right now! Whatever gets the word out. One member found is one more to add to our awesome community. 
  • Outside of recruitment, the Bears are rebuilding but we have a good group to build around. Players/members like @Berocka @zepheter @ROOKIE745 @Mongoose87 @NineIQ v2 and @pugsood are certainly good stepping stones to build off. Goalie is key nowadays and we got a killer. 7-5-0 and a .929 SV% in the E right now is something to be excited about. Matthew Highmore @NineIQ v2 is smacking the puck around in the M with 16 points in 10 GP, carrying on from his last season totals and heights of good play. SWN @zepheter is on pace for what he did last season which is great to see and @ROOKIE745 Kadachi has only played 12 GP but is basically halfway to last seasons totals. That has to feel good, hey? lol Then you got Aussie man. Started the first sim off I believe with 2 goals. and has since only gotten 1 assist. CLASSIC BEROCKA.

SPECIAL OPERATION

Myself and my partner are sending @Berocka a Canadian Care package with snacks and all things CANADA within it. They'll find get to see what they're missing out on when they sink their taste buds into crispy, beautiful baked Dill Pickle and Ketchup chips... if y'all want, fire some ideas in here and maybe we send it their way!! :D 

ALSO, doubles claim from DONATIONS.

Non-Canadian here but giving the stereotypes we have about you good folks. If there is Poutine convenience food (à la Kraft Mac'n'Cheese from the US) include that. Maple syrup is probably the most stereotypical Canadian food (expect Marmite in exchange, I suppose).

Okay, Let me remake this as it is easier to list:

- Smoked Salmon

- Lobster (products if you don`t to send a whole lobster)

- Snow crab

- Crackers (Christies - Bacon dippers, Swiss Cheese & Sociables)

- Cookies ( Maple, Pirates & Fugdee-O)

- Maple products (Coffee, BBQ Sauce, etc...)

- Popcorn flavoring (Dill, Kitchup etc... )

- Cheeses ( Mixed; Must include Canadian Cheeder)

- Canadian Bacon

- Ice Wine

- Canadian Ginger ale & Canadian Club

- Beer (Blue, Canadian, Kokanee & Alexanders Keiths)

- Tim Horton coffee

- Jerky (Salmon, Beef, Wild game)

- Chips (Kitchup, Pountine, Dill, All Dressed, Hickory Sticks, Party Mix, Munchies, Cheddar & Sour Cream, Sour cream & Bacon, Cheddar Jalapeno, Jalapeno, Twists & Specialty flavors (IE.

Hamburger, Mac & Cheese etc.. if they still have them) 

- Cambells Chucky Soups