Questions for the Knight Brothers

Phil

What kind of player are you trying to emulate? Any inspirations from past VHL players? 

What's the best thing about Yukon? 

Who wins the cup this season? 

Make one bold prediction for the season.. and bet your life on it. 

Name your Top 3 songs that you are listening to right now. Don't say wow I couldn't even name a top 3 because there's so many I listen to right now. Just do it.

Do you see yourself winning the Founder's Cup this season? Yukon 2 gud?

Top 5 scorers in the league this season? Probably difficult to pinpoint it.

What's the most unhealthy food you've eaten this week?

How good do you see Calgary becoming? Are they cup bound in the coming seasons, if not this one?

I copied some of these from questions I asked Kesler and DT. I'd like all of your opinions on some of these topics so don't feel like your getting the shaft.

If you could wake up tomorrow with one talent(not superhero shit like invisibility), what would it be?

Can you recall the happiest moment of your life so far?

Are VHL mercenaries(not the WC version) really a bad thing?

Calgary Quebec spats, childish or totally necessary? Do you enjoy my entertainment of the masses?

When are you finally gonna bring your multi, David, back?

What is one thing you would like to see implemented in order to make the VHLM, in lame mans terms, relevant for once?

Top five members you wanna team up with. Top five you would like to see rejoin the league.

Youre an OG Phil, thabks for doing these podcast brotha

If you were the GM of the teams with multiple picks in the S45 Draft, how would you approach the draft and what would you try to target? How important would player chemistry be?

Pick a popular TV show or movie (not The Good, he Bad and the Ugly) and determine which VHL members or players would be the best replacements for that cast.

• 2 weeks later...

Please play oh la la by faces.

Take a look at the upcoming draft and give your thoughts who will fall to what teams

Would you rather go first overall and help a rebuilding club or later to a team that is ready to challenge for a cup?