Questions for the Knight Brothers

Phil

• 3 weeks later...

Will you ever return to the David of old and prove you are the superior Knight Brother?

As a matter of fact, I might go look up the facts about both your players in history to once and for all prove whos the better Knight. 

What if the results come back that @Phil is indeed better that you @Knight? How will that make you feel? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Compare and contrast Sachimo Zoidberg and Simon Valmount.

Which player of yours did you enjoy the most?

Let's travel to a pretend world where you've created Phil Gerrard, but instead of being active from the get-go, you forget about the VHL for a while and are drafted with 0 TPE. You then return to the league after being drafted as a nobody in the third round. Do you retire and recreate, or do you just go with it, knowing that it puts you at a disadvantage in the grand scheme of your career? In this scenario, let's pretend David doesn't exist (ie you have no connections in the VHL).

Who is someone you've never played on a team with, but would like to in the future? (I swear I didn't write this question thinking "hey maybe he'll say me!")

How many questions unrelated to myself do I have to ask before earning the right to ask one about myself?

Assuming I've asked enough, what do you think of the high expectations I have for my new player? (I would like to note that the linked post was mostly in jest, however you should treat this question as though it wasn't!)

Edited by Streetlight

• 2 weeks later...

Thoughts on the apparent "abandonment" of the VHLM Allstar game?

Does the BOG need a personnel shakeup?

I am currently listening to Bournemoth vs Liverpool(0-2 after 55 mins)....if you were Jurgen Klopp for a day, what transfers(assume you had $$$$$$) would you make?

• 2 weeks later...

Eye prmised yew eye wuld ask yew qestions in menk farm nxt tyme so hur u ger.

1) y r equestions awsum? Stments r better yis?

2) waw ur playoff predicktions? - VHL and NHL

3) ef u culd ply on anee tyme nt nmed helstinky, what tyme wuld u ply 4?

4) Let me know if you need help translating

• 2 weeks later...

dammit, @Phil. I can never find this thread. only saw it because you bumped it.

- what do you think about Draper trading himself away? 

- were you considered for the GM job? did you want to be?

- Ravenwing is currently 3rd in s50 prospect TPE behind streetlight and solas. What are the odds that Ravenwing actually goes top 3 in the VHL draft?

- How excited are you for a 10k-ish version of The Piano?