Decrease Teams Increase Roster Sizes

Frank

I had the same thought the last couple days. I think ten teams is to many, it is better to have more activity throughout the team. At the very least bring it down to 8 VHL teams and 8 VHLM teams.

League is actually far improved from the times we had eight teams

• Admin

I loved playing second line under Taylor and SirGay tbh. It allowed me to abuse their second lines. This would give more challenges for everyone on 2nd and 3rd lines.

yeah 2nd line in two-line league >>>>> 2nd and esp. 3rd in three-line league

I get the point that people want to score right off the bat, but that seems like it would almost get boring a couple season in imo. Would be more of a challenge.

But if the simulator would be messed if the number of teams went down, just leave it.

Edited by twillcox94

I know I’m throwing myself at the wolves in this situation but, my only question is where does that put guys like me who are possibly coming in, we haven't played a game in the VHL yet but we're active and been doing our part in the VHLM. Does this mean we become further irrelevant without sufficient TPE to be on the 1st or 2nd lines?

I know I’m throwing myself at the wolves in this situation but, my only question is where does that put guys like me who are possibly coming in, we haven't played a game in the VHL yet but we're active and been doing our part in the VHLM. Does this mean we become further irrelevant without sufficient TPE to be on the 1st or 2nd lines?

No. Once you reach 175+ to start a new season you'll be up on the VHL and fit right in on a second line. The more you earn the better you'll be in the VHL obviously. But tons of 200-400 TPE players in the VHL have done good damage, all depends on lines/teams a lot of times. 

Doesn't seem as if you did bringing up me leaving with the wrong reason.

I wasn't alluding to you leaving because you were second line. But saying I quit because of you is far far from the truth. You never even talked to me about that, so you are passing out an assumption. Regardless, it's a silly argument.

No. Once you reach 175+ to start a new season you'll be up on the VHL and fit right in on a second line. The more you earn the better you'll be in the VHL obviously. But tons of 200-400 TPE players in the VHL have done good damage, all depends on lines/teams a lot of times. 

But Devise he is somewhat right, if we decreased teams he'd be on the third line and get 30 points and would be frustrated beyond belief. Which is why this whole thing is stupid.

I wasn't alluding to you leaving because you were second line. But saying I quit because of you is far far from the truth. You never even talked to me about that, so you are passing out an assumption. Regardless, it's a silly argument.

Either way, I learned a lot playing underneath Taylor. It helped Davey grow into a great player.