Decrease Teams Increase Roster Sizes

Frank

I apologize I'm extremely baked, gorlab can confirm. 

I'm having a thought! We decrease the teams in the VHL from 10 to 6. Thus increasing each teams rosters sizes. Larger rosters will create more realism in the VHL. This should also increase competitiveness.

Teams with 23ish rosters > 10 person rosters

All of you who disagree can go fuck yourselves. 

Unfortunately the blue team and BOG won't have the balls to do this. Gotta keep the old boys club happy. Just cause we're 40 seasons in doesn't mean the same old same old can't be improved upon.

League wide vote of which teams to keep. Put the rest of the teams rosters in the contraction draft.

Let the contraction begin!  

Please show me the guys who are willing to get 40 points a season from the 3rd line.

You're all delusional and this is the single most embarrassing thread I've seen on the VHL this year.

I would play third line if it meant winning more Championships.

Please show me the guys who are willing to get 40 points a season from the 3rd line.

You're all delusional and this is the single most embarrassing thread I've seen on the VHL this year.

I'd be 3rd line if it meant I could make players more in line with Intranquilo and have their value recognized. Not everyone is automatically points-happy. It would be a stacked roster that could afford to put a 900+ TPE guy on the 3rd line, but I'd do it.

Poll it. The realistic element should intrigue most users I'd think.

We don't need to poll it. Our version of STHS and how we run things here make having a third line of players almost irrelevant. We run best on 6 and 4. Reducing teams would simply be a harm to the league at this point. We have only a couple rebuilding teams, league parity is at an all time high, and we have active players on every single VHL team. 

I don't see the problem here...