diamond_ace

CGY Gets:

S43 QUE 1st

Jarome Iginla

QUE Gets:

Travis Boychuk

Edwin Encarnacion's rights until FA

Part 1 of 2.

Accept. There's another 2nd coming to me when QUE gets it, they don't have it yet. Don't worry commishes, it's not a later year pick, you know I wouldn't do that. COL had a similar deal value-wise but with Hawksfan I know what I'm getting, plus he and Cuffy get along well and it could play into a boost of activity for both of them to share a team and LR.

Go get Boychuk a cup, he deserves it.

I accept, their is no way that pick will be in the top eight and I am confident by then that the Quebec City Meute will be a franchise team by them. When I was Boychuk was on the trading block I knew I had to add him to the team and to be apart of our core here in Quebec. Travhave is a great guy that I have shared a locker room with before and this trade is a very low risk one. I know have the greatest one-two punch down the middle in the VHL right now and I hope to have him for the rest of his career. On to Calgary these pieces will help them through their rebuild and I think they got fair value.

Welcome Travhave and YEAH! (till FA) :cheers:

Oh I forgot to mention Hawksfan, he stated to me he was not going to be particularly active so I decided it would be best to move him and this was the perfect deal to do so. Good luck in Calgary Hawks fan :cheers:

Weird because he told me he guaranteed at least welfare every week and try to write a PT, but maybe that's just with Cuffy

Glad to be part of the team, guys.

I'd like to bid farewell to the Calgary Wranglers organization as a whole. I had nothing but good times there and DA is a great GM. With all the circumstances it only made sense to leave into a new club with a chance to win it all.

A little ironic, with Calgary doing the cinderella comeback against Quebec only days ago.